Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So who all is coming to the Perth meet-up Sunday 24th July 2pm ????

View Poll Results: Which location is preferred for the meet-up ?
Joondalup
14.29%
Hillarys
85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

So who all is coming to the Perth meet-up Sunday 24th July 2pm ????

Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:45 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default So who all is coming to the Perth meet-up Sunday 24th July 2pm ????

OK - Roll-call.

Sign-up here so we know how many to book for.

Also does any one have any preference of the places suggested in the last thread - Joondalup or Hillarys were the main two I think ?
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: So who all is coming to the Perth meet-up Sunday 24th July 2pm ????

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
OK - Roll-call.

Also does any one have any preference of the places suggested in the last thread - Joondalup or Hillarys were the main two I think ?

Hi

we will come along, either one suits us, they are not that far apart, 2 adults and one child please

Teresa
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

And count us in two as well please,2 adults and 2 Children:scared:
Ill make sure they behave ha ha
We r the same we dont mind were as we r in the middle of both.
natasha
Old Jul 5th 2004, 10:01 am
Go Banana's !!

OK - Roll-call.

Hi Marie/Chris - do you mean Sat 24th or Sun 25th July ?

I fly back on the Saturday, leaving Jill and Imogen there in Perth !!

Hope you all have a good time and I wish I was there !!

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004.....Twice !! :scared:

Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:54 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, missed this thread before...

Don't care much, but Hillaries would be a bit closer.
Anyway, 2 people for us!

Oh, I think the plan was Sunday Warren...
Yeah, shame you have to leave so quick
Old Jul 6th 2004, 3:12 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I too, looked on the calendar and saw July 24 - SATURDAY
Is it the Saturday or the Sunday??

You can count us in for 4 (2 Adults - 2 kids) Hillaries or Joondalup... doesn't really matter for us... about the same distance..
Old Jul 6th 2004, 2:47 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops sorry folks - meant Sunday 25th. Typing is not my strong point first thing in the morning.

So we have 11 adults and 6 kids so far - Anyone else fancy joining the mayhem ?????

Oh and can someone in Hillarys tell me the name of the pub to book ?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 10:57 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:01 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Coming:

Mairi and Chris
Swifts - Teresa, husband, child (!)
bonza69 - 2 adults, 2 children
Simone and Pascal
Siren, Sirens better half and 2 kids + maybe 2 more

Jill and daughter??????????? (will help you take you mind of Warren leaving? )

So, who else?
There's heaps of people in Perth!

Last edited by Simone; Jul 8th 2004 at 10:45 am.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Ooops sorry folks - meant Sunday 25th. Typing is not my strong point first thing in the morning.

So we have 11 adults and 6 kids so far - Anyone else fancy joining the mayhem ?????

Oh and can someone in Hillarys tell me the name of the pub to book ?

Breakwater Tavern - is it pretty big, so you probably wont have to book!

Humm fond memories of April - Still looking forward to reuniting myself with the Breakwater

Dave
Old Jul 8th 2004, 1:50 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Coming:

Mairi and Chris
Swifts - Teresa, husband, child (!)
bonza69 - 2 adults, 2 children
Simone and Pascal
Siren, Sirens better half and 2 kids

Jill and daughter??????????? (will help you take you mind of Warren leaving? )

So, who else?
There's heaps of people in Perth!

Oops! Might want to allow for 2 more kiddies for us... thought the stepkids were with mum that weekend but may not be

I want to know where Maggy & Mark and Jopaulss & Hubby confirmations are? EH? EH?

Siren
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Bump

C'mon all you Perthies - be socialable - sign up now !!!!
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

OK - Roll-call.

we would but dont get there till 19 th august !!

hoe bout i stick a pic of us 3 in the post and you could put
us just at the end of the table ??

have a nice time

michelle x
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:26 pm
maggy

you can count us in Mairi

Mark, myself and michael

looking forward to it

Mags

PS. U on the wine yet lol

Iv just cracked open my first beer of the night hahaha

Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:31 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by maggy
you can count us in Mairi

Mark, myself and michael

looking forward to it

Mags

PS. U on the wine yet lol

Iv just cracked open my first beer of the night hahaha

On my third glass - if I dont get off here soon this could be one of those "rambling" nights LOL Just as well the chocolate port bottle is empty.

PS. Chris's first words to me when I got home were "so how many glasses of wine did you have?" - Do you think he has a bad opinion of us ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.