Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So whats the plan when we get there???!!

So whats the plan when we get there???!!

Old Mar 15th 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of
Default Re: So whats the plan when we get there???!!

Originally Posted by Centurion
Find out for your husband NOW as to what the regulations are concerning his trade and obtaining his licence. Realise that he cant step off the plane and start work until thats dont. Perhaps contact the relevent trades associations to ease and perhaps speed the process, meaning you've got less downtime earning no money.

One very major thing I wish I had done. Brought more Bisto gravy with me
Oh yes thats so true have had only 1 tub sent over so far but sure more will follow, well i hope so gravy here is soooooooo Horrid lol
Tracey x
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Newbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really nice

Dont worry to much about the creepy crawlies, I have not seen any.......I have heard that the schools will teach the kids what to do if they see spiders, snakes etc......

Where are you staying when you arrive?
v
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

aussiewannabe has a brilliant futureaussiewannabe has a brilliant futureaussiewannabe has a brilliant futureaussiewannabe has a brilliant futureaussiewannabe has a brilliant futureaussiewannabe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Newbie13
Dont worry to much about the creepy crawlies, I have not seen any.......I have heard that the schools will teach the kids what to do if they see spiders, snakes etc......

Where are you staying when you arrive?
v
Thanks V, Ive heard there are loads of stuff to "encourage" them away from your house, I will be investing in those!!!
We are staying with Brisbane bound for 2 weeks then .....hopefully...., we will have found another, longer term rental. I just hope we have left enough time, but shortterm accom is expensive, so it will have to be

The Lees