This is so S***

Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:32 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy This is so S***

I have been up all night, at first waiting for the news that my meds had been passed, and my Visa granted, as I was assured it would be by the end of the week by my CO.
Due to some unexplained reason by the Clearance Unit, I was asked to have repeat CxR, Urinalysis and Creatinine tests done - these were done and the results were clear - I saw them before sending them off.
The LCU are now saying that the are OK with the CXR, but that 'something else is required' in relation to the Urinalysis. But they haven't specified what again!!

All night I have been trying to find out what is wrong. I have emailed the LCU, as advised by my CO and my agent at Affinity Nursing; and emails have been flying between the 3 of us. The LCU has not responded so far.

I feel like giving up to be honest - I really cannot see me making my flight on the 10th of Jan - which was booked following feedback from the Panel Doctor and Consultant Radiologist - who both assured me that all results were fine (as well as me seeing the results of the Bloods and Urinalysis)

I just feel that this is not my fault - I followed instructions from the LCU to the letter - having these tests done exactly as they requested. I cannot understand what the hell is going on.
Cas
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is so S***

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I have been up all night, at first waiting for the news that my meds had been passed, and my Visa granted, as I was assured it would be by the end of the week by my CO.
Due to some unexplained reason by the Clearance Unit, I was asked to have repeat CxR, Urinalysis and Creatinine tests done - these were done and the results were clear - I saw them before sending them off.
The LCU are now saying that the are OK with the CXR, but that 'something else is required' in relation to the Urinalysis. But they haven't specified what again!!

All night I have been trying to find out what is wrong. I have emailed the LCU, as advised by my CO and my agent at Affinity Nursing; and emails have been flying between the 3 of us. The LCU has not responded so far.

I feel like giving up to be honest - I really cannot see me making my flight on the 10th of Jan - which was booked following feedback from the Panel Doctor and Consultant Radiologist - who both assured me that all results were fine (as well as me seeing the results of the Bloods and Urinalysis)

I just feel that this is not my fault - I followed instructions from the LCU to the letter - having these tests done exactly as they requested. I cannot understand what the hell is going on.
Cas
just calm down now. its just a wee set back. others have had hold ups too. dont get down about it. just think of xmas and be merry
Old Dec 17th 2004, 6:40 am
owieb

I feel like giving up to be honest - I really cannot see me making my flight on the 10th of Jan - which was booked following feedback from the Panel Doctor and Consultant Radiologist

I just feel that this is not my fault
Don't know your full story, but why did you book flights before you had a visa?

Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Morning cas, oh my god i cant believe it,i thought it was going to be good news what are they playing at,have they given you no explanation as to what they want.
Just wondering know if they ll do the same with us! :scared:

Chin up hun, dont give up, youve got this far,i think theyre just being picky.

tracey.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:07 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Cas,
We had hold ups right to the very last minutes of us being granted our visas.
Still not caught up with all the lost sleep!
Just hold on in there...it wont be long x

Donna.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:54 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Cas,
We had hold ups right to the very last minutes of us being granted our visas.
Still not caught up with all the lost sleep!
Just hold on in there...it wont be long x

Donna.

Cas,

dont worry too much,I think that the Aussies dont work on a friday, as we have had the same, we called last night,and left a message as no-one there, we have had no return call and no email, and now its the bloody weekend again, so another long wait till monday.........

They say that they want him over there to start work in a months time, so we rush around like blue assed flies selling all our stuff and renting out the house etc....my life is on hold, waiting all of the time for the next tiny step,meanwhile, in a couple of weeks time, i'll be homeless and jobless......its such a nightmare isnt it???

Why cant itjust be simple??

I am sure it will all come through for you on monday, after all you have gotton this far, dont give up now!!!

laura
xxxx
Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: This is so S***

Cas
Try and keep calm. Something similar happened to me and my "helpful" GP told me that it might be something malignant :scared: That was the week before Christmas. I has to wait until Jan for the tests and as you can see I got the all clear
Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Oh Cas, how awful!

I am sure that in the end it will be fine. Keep looking towards that bigger picture. You are very deserving of that visa and I'm sure that this is jsut one of those things sent to test you. Just making sure you're truly worthy of becoming an Aussie!

Fingers crossed for you love.

Ush
Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

hi cas, sorry to hear the c**p news mate, hold on in there, we are all rooting for you.
keep us informed, call me if you need abit of moral support.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:14 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Hope it gets sorted pronto Cas, try not to let it ruin your xmas, up and at 'em
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:51 pm
Cheeky

Hi Cas,

Sorry I cant give you any advice, but just wanted to say dont give up, Im sure it will get sorted, hang on in there.

Cheeky
xx

Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:05 pm
you lookin at me?

Ghostface will become famous soon enough

Cas
Cas, i think what you are feeling is total frustration because you know that you cant do anything over the weekend.

Take the weekend to relax have a glass (or 27) of whatever, recharge your batteries and come out fighting again on Sunday night.

It will work out Cas just dont give up.

MR MADSAD.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by owieb
Don't know your full story, but why did you book flights before you had a visa?
Maybe it was too early, but I booked my flights as I was assured by the Panel Doctor and the Consultant Radiologist that my Meds were fine - Also told by my CO, that everything else was cleared.
I am due to start my job end of Jan.

Cas
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
just calm down now. its just a wee set back. others have had hold ups too. dont get down about it. just think of xmas and be merry
I am fully aware that others have had setbacks. And I sympathise

If you think that repeat meds, the sale of my house falling through and then lost repeat medical results - all in a week - is just a 'wee set back' - then I hope you don't have a big one.

'Thanks' for the support
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Maybe it was too early, but I booked my flights as I was assured by the Panel Doctor and the Consultant Radiologist that my Meds were fine - Also told by my CO, that everything else was cleared.
I am due to start my job end of Jan.

Cas

Thinking of you & keeping EVERYTHING crossed that it gets sorted. It will be worth it in the end, Don't give up!!
Is this what we have ahead!!!! :scared:

Roni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.