Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So It's Come To This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So It's Come To This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:21 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Talking So It's Come To This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

Well I suppose it's for the best..........I sit here typing this in the cellar of our big old house....the computer has been banished to make room for a dinning room table....It's now all about getting the house ready to sell and this means me sitting in the cellar if I want to use the computer..!!!!

What other sacrifices will I have to make next..??????

CORKER
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:46 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So It's Come To This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER

Well I suppose it's for the best..........I sit here typing this in the cellar of our big old house....the computer has been banished to make room for a dinning room table....It's now all about getting the house ready to sell and this means me sitting in the cellar if I want to use the computer..!!!!

CORKER
Remove the flat cap and kick the whippets out an all will b reeet
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:51 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
I've started decluttering and we're not putting the house on the market until next Spring!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 10th 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
I've started decluttering and we're not putting the house on the market until next Spring!

Cheers

Ginny
Emptied the lofts out the day we decide to submit application
Old Sep 10th 2005, 5:22 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee Family
Remove the flat cap and kick the whippets out an all will b reeet

Lived all my life in Barnsley and NEVER seen a whippet.....
Old Sep 10th 2005, 5:24 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Emptied the lofts out the day we decide to submit application

Emptied the loft, the attic and the 4 rooms in the cellar....you wouldn't believe the stuff we were hanging onto just in case they came in handy...
Old Sep 10th 2005, 6:12 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Emptied the loft, the attic and the 4 rooms in the cellar....you wouldn't believe the stuff we were hanging onto just in case they came in handy...
we finally have the house on the market - even with several trips down to the tip & charity shop, plus loads thrown away there are still things hidden under the spare double bed and in the loft. What is the point of LPs without a player, clothes that have not been worn for years and never will be

So once you have decluttered, it is keeping the place in showroom condition. We have just come back after the first viewing and feel like we can't do anything as it will only have to be tidyied up for the next viewing (booked for Monday)
Old Sep 10th 2005, 6:13 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Lived all my life in Barnsley and NEVER seen a whippet.....
So you admit to the flat cap then
Old Sep 10th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
supporting them red and white wizards

watch out for that spider behind you mate
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:01 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by Lee Family
So you admit to the flat cap then

You can't be a Yorkshire man and not have a flat cap...it's against the law....

Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:04 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by jacknat
supporting them red and white wizards

watch out for that spider behind you mate

No spiders or woodlice down here I hovered them all up this afternoon..
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

No spiders or woodlice down here I hovered them all up this afternoon..
so you will be supporting the new " brazil " then
Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya corker,

were havin a meet in sheffield tommorow, wanna come?

if so you'd be very welcome to come to join the rest of the motly crew.

brewsters, 2pm, near sheffield arena on the big roundabout.

debs
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:21 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya corker,

were havin a meet in sheffield tommorow, wanna come?

if so you'd be very welcome to come to join the rest of the motly crew.

brewsters, 2pm, near sheffield arena on the big roundabout.

debs
Would if I could but I'll be passing the meeting place tomorrow on our way to sunny Worksop to watch the little'un play football...

CORKER