Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Default Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Just had a nightmare drive back from a friends , in a blizzard, roads really dodgy and on a lot of the back roads couldn't see the verges! :scared: When I left her house, as fast as I was clearing the windows of the car it they were covering over again. Tomorrow will be bad with it all freezing over tonight. Nice to have a sort of white Christmas before I go ( flying 6th Jan) but will I miss this sort of weather for driving(all right to look at)...what d'you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Just had a nightmare drive back from a friends , in a blizzard, roads really dodgy and on a lot of the back roads couldn't see the verges! :scared: When I left her house, as fast as I was clearing the windows of the car it they were covering over again. Tomorrow will be bad with it all freezing over tonight. Nice to have a sort of white Christmas before I go ( flying 6th Jan) but will I miss this sort of weather for driving(all right to look at)...what d'you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to get away from it myself.

Wendy
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:33 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

I definitely won't miss the snow and frosty weather..hate the stuff!! Too cold for me!!

We haven't had any yet, but it's forecast for the weekend though!! Grrrrr....not looking forward to it at all. Got horses to transport and it will really mess up my final week in the UK if it does snow!!

Drive carefully!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
I definitely won't miss the snow and frosty weather..hate the stuff!! Too cold for me!!

We haven't had any yet, but it's forecast for the weekend though!! Grrrrr....not looking forward to it at all. Got horses to transport and it will really mess up my final week in the UK if it does snow!!

Drive carefully!

thank god, i was begining to think that I was the only one who hated the white stuff.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
thank god, i was begining to think that I was the only one who hated the white stuff.

You're not alone. I don't even like looking at it through the window, it makes me feel really depressed
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all

Looks nice on Christmas cards, that's about it !!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:02 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Apart from a quick flurry this morning we haven't seen any
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pazza
Looks nice on Christmas cards, that's about it !!
true - it does look pretty and the children love it, but when it does snow it then starts to melt it then freezes and that is when i really hate it.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:56 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Up in County Durham for Christmas with the in laws - first time I`ve seen proper snow in years, only hope we get home ok tomorrow!!
Attached Thumbnails Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow-picture-045.jpg   Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow-picture-047.jpg   Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow-picture-018.jpg  
Old Dec 29th 2005, 2:31 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Came from County Durham in QLD now and strangely enough when I look ut window great lack of any sort of snow just sun sun sun... .

Mind you my back is melting and sure it has nothing to do with snow... .
Old Dec 29th 2005, 2:53 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

WOW I nearly felt cold then...no wait...thats the beer.

34 degrees today and the pools not much colder. Now let me think...snow or heat...snow or heat...heat or snow...

Opps must go...pool to jump into.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:14 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

I had a phone call from my 2yr old grandson, who reliably informs me that they have white grass now
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

dshole will become famous soon enoughdshole will become famous soon enough

Well I love the snow and I wish I was there to enjoy it while it lasts.

To you sun lovers, well you will probably get skin cancer.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:04 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dshole
Well I love the snow and I wish I was there to enjoy it while it lasts.

To you sun lovers, well you will probably get skin cancer.
What a ray of sunshine you are!! Happy New Year
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:14 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm melting in the house not the sun... .

Linda you need to watch those large assets in the snow...LOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.