Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus

Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus

Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:06 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus

Originally Posted by cranni
We left here just before xmas, and one night it started snowing very heavy, so we got the kids up, dressed and we went out and had a snowball fight, we where all freezing cold, but had to do it, then we all had toast and drinking chocolate. oh memories, Denise
That's just the kind of thing I would do. In fact, I think I have got the kids up when they were little when it snowed as we so rarely get it down here. I only got them to have a look though, I didn't throw them out of their beds and into the garden!
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get snow Anne,
I hope I don't!

lol

hugs lace x

until I am going them I'll want snow too lol
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hope you get snow Anne,
Thanks sweetpea
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
That's just the kind of thing I would do. In fact, I think I have got the kids up when they were little when it snowed as we so rarely get it down here. I only got them to have a look though, I didn't throw them out of their beds and into the garden!
oh thats not all i rang my neighbour and she got hers up as well it was 9 pm, what a laugh, we had a great time, the kids as well, we had to do it, they may not see snow again.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Snowing here too, I love it!! Have just sent a pic of the garden to hubby in NZ! I'm sure he's really jealous - not!
TJ
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Snowing here too, I love it!! Have just sent a pic of the garden to hubby in NZ! I'm sure he's really jealous - not!
TJ
send us a pic as well
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:35 am

send us a pic as well
Photo, photo, photo!!I think I must be feeling a bit childish this morning
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

send us a pic as well
I sent the pic from my phone to his, our pc blew up and the laptop I'm using just now won't accept my mobile photos . If there's anyone out there who can receive photo pics and can transfer them to the forum, let me know and I can text it to you .
TJ
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
This was taken this morning in Bridlington by my Mum

Sam

Hi Guys,
We are in Bridlington too , here is some pics of my kids in the snow this morning, BL**DY FREEZING.
Hope it works
Donna xx
Attached Thumbnails Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus-kids_2%5B1%5D.jpg   Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus-102_0235.jpg   Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus-102_0232.jpg  
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
No snow here yet, but a nice healthy frost!!
Where in the UK ru SS?

Think I will miss these frosty ol mornings when we get to OZ!!
Give me a choice though and I'd deffo choose a nice sunrise!!
Hi RobnCaz

I used to live on the corner of Farnham Road, opposite the train station and it was great fun watching the cars and buses who were coming down Farnahm Road sliding into each other when the lights changed as the snow had settled and the gritters hadn't been through yet.

Miss the old town now, especially the White House
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:50 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Snow & Severe Weather oh! it's ok I'm in Aus... had a moment of panick there... . It only applies to the Uk.

Can't say i'm missing the thought of being bl**dy freezing for 4 months or more... .
Severe weather warning? That snow good
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:10 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Been beautiful today - hot, sunny 33c

We have my sister staying with us at the moment.....she goes back to Coventry on Wed........she'll freeze her tits off
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by STUBBS
Hi Guys,
We are in Bridlington too , here is some pics of my kids in the snow this morning, BL**DY FREEZING.
Hope it works
Donna xx
thank you so much, they are just lovely.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:30 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Been beautiful today - hot, sunny 33c

We have my sister staying with us at the moment.....she goes back to Coventry on Wed........she'll freeze her tits off
jammy sod we have got crap weather here in Bayside all day and from last night really . It hasnt really stopped raining really heavy at times.

Send some of that sun up here Cas we have our BBQ party tomorrow afternoon for Aimee and loads coming

Ang
Old Nov 25th 2005, 11:33 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
jammy sod we have got crap weather here in Bayside all day and from last night really . It hasnt really stopped raining really heavy at times.

Send some of that sun up here Cas we have our BBQ party tomorrow afternoon for Aimee and loads coming

Ang

I'll send a little ray of sunshine for Aimee

And the rest you can borrow when we come up there after Christmas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.