Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snow Boarding Bondi Style

Snow Boarding Bondi Style

Old Sep 5th 2004, 9:58 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow Boarding Bondi Style

Its a winter wonderland. Nice hailstorm this afternoon but at least one of the none car smashing type.

Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snow Boarding Bondi Style

Originally Posted by bondipom
Its a winter wonderland. Nice hailstorm this afternoon but at least one of the none car smashing type.

Looks bl@~dy freezing !!!

Good job I'm bringing my ski gear
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:33 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Woah!

Cool pics!

We had a great sunny day today(unexpectadly).
Old Sep 5th 2004, 11:03 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I was just a bit worried about my car getting hail damage - some of those hailstones out Parramatta way were the size of golfballs! It was BLOODY loud, all that banging on the bonnet and turret. (Hailstones, that is, before any of you get the wrong idea! )

Fortunately Landrover's are built to take it, so no dings.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:49 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by downunderpom
I was just a bit worried about my car getting hail damage - some of those hailstones out Parramatta way were the size of golfballs! It was BLOODY loud, all that banging on the bonnet and turret. (Hailstones, that is, before any of you get the wrong idea! )

Fortunately Landrover's are built to take it, so no dings.
No one I know had any dings. There were some good bolts of lightening last night.

Today bright and sunny.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 12:54 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bondipom
No one I know had any dings. There were some good bolts of lightening last night.

Today bright and sunny.
The whole weekend was sunny weather, followed by thunder and lightning. Gorgeous today. And Melbourne brags about '4 seasons in 1 day'!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...html?from=top5

OzTennis