Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

snakes madora bayportkennedy rockingham

snakes madora bayportkennedy rockingham

Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:21 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool snakes madora bayportkennedy rockingham

Hi all i live in madora bay mandurah, there are lots and lots of signs all the way up the coast saying snakes on these dunes i have seen one nearly stood on one has anyone any idea what kind of snakes live in these dunes up the coast dugites maybe .

john
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all
Default Re: snakes madora bayportkennedy rockingham

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all i live in madora bay mandurah, there are lots and lots of signs all the way up the coast saying snakes on these dunes i have seen one nearly stood on one has anyone any idea what kind of snakes live in these dunes up the coast dugites maybe .

john
Dugites and Tiger Snakes, both deadly.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by smee
Dugites and Tiger Snakes, both deadly.
Just to add to that, they are very aggressive this time of year, they will settle down in another month or so, once they have had a feed and mated.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:37 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool Re: snakes madora bayportkennedy rockingham

Cheers thanks for that now have to watch the dog down the beach at port kennedy going to stay there 4 weeks till i move in, have you seen many snakes yourself, oh and i saw my first porcupine yesterday.

john
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:45 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers thanks for that now have to watch the dog down the beach at port kennedy going to stay there 4 weeks till i move in, have you seen many snakes yourself, oh and i saw my first porcupine yesterday.

john

Was it a Porcupine or an Echidna????
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:07 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

eh
Old Oct 24th 2007, 2:14 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

i just looked up the echidna and you are right thats what it was first on seeing one do they look similar to porcupines.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:46 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

john
Dugites can be found mainly by the beach and surrounding areas, Tigers can be found in bushland where there's water, beside lakes etc...

Both deadly if medical attention is not sought within about 20 minutes.