smiley faces!!!

Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default smiley faces!!!

I know I am sad but I do love the smiley face inserts that are available .
I could fill my whole post with them, they cheer me up!!!
Why then if I get a bit excited and put a few in my post IT WONT LET ME
I have just had to delete half of them from a previous post before it was accepted .
I am feeling very upset now.
Does anybody else like them as much as I do and where do people get the other ones from such as the little man banging his head against the wall?
I think there should be more available on here too. In fact, I think I might start a "more smilies please" petition .

OK, I will shut up now
Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: smiley faces!!!

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I know I am sad but I do love the smiley face inserts that are available .
I could fill my whole post with them, they cheer me up!!!
Why then if I get a bit excited and put a few in my post IT WONT LET ME
I have just had to delete half of them from a previous post before it was accepted .
I am feeling very upset now.
Does anybody else like them as much as I do and where do people get the other ones from such as the little man banging his head against the wall?
I think there should be more available on here too. In fact, I think I might start a "more smilies please" petition .

OK, I will shut up now
Tracey
Have you been drinking?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

If a smile cheers you up and makes you happy then who are we to argue if you ot them on your posts.

The forum will only let you put so many inserts on though cos Ive noticed this before

But thought you would like this one which is a smiley hug

keep smiling
Ang
Attached Thumbnails smiley faces!!!-smiley-hug.gif  
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:37 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Have you been drinking?
bet you wished you had eh Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Have you been drinking?
Unfortunately not . I think I'm a bit tired and should be going to bed. Do like the smiley faces though

Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hello

If a smile cheers you up and makes you happy then who are we to argue if you ot them on your posts.

The forum will only let you put so many inserts on though cos Ive noticed this before

But thought you would like this one which is a smiley hug

keep smiling
Ang
Thank you
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Oh I'm terrible for them!

I pinch them from other Forums & website's, there's tons out there!

You have the BE ones which ARE enough, but if you want others you'll have to have them hosted on the web somewhere. All mine are hosted and if you know how to 'hotlink' then by all means feel free

PM me if not and i'll explain

Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:24 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey

Not sure why but you're only allowed 5 smilies in your posts which includes the quote.

I'd be up for a 'Give us more smilies' petition!!!!

Why not beat the system and put one enormous smilie in your posts instead

D D
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:43 am
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: smiley faces!!!

Count me in on this one... and why can't I include them in my PM's too???
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by floss
Count me in on this one... and why can't I include them in my PM's too???
No, I can't do that either. There must be a way though because I've had PMs with them in and karma .
Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:08 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

This one is my favourite

I use them in PM's. I type the characters rather than click them.... e.g. : followed by D gives
Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

LOL - I thought this was about the wee pototo shapes called smiley faces.
My kids LOVE them.
In fact they just look like this

Cheers for now

Shona x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by micky
LOL - I thought this was about the wee pototo shapes called smiley faces.
My kids LOVE them.
In fact they just look like this

Cheers for now

Shona x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:27 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by tracey.d
No, I can't do that either. There must be a way though because I've had PMs with them in and karma .
You have to know which symbols represent each smilie and write it

For instance

: and ) =
: and D =
: and rolleyes and : =
; and ) =
: and beer and : = etc

just leave no gaps between the symbols. I only know, 'cos the only way I could post smilies for a while was by writing them longhand when my computer lost it's java editor.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fireeater
You have to know which symbols represent each smilie and write it

For instance

: and ) =
: and D =
: and rolleyes and : =
; and ) =
: and beer and : = etc

just leave no gaps between the symbols. I only know, 'cos the only way I could post smilies for a while was by writing them longhand when my computer lost it's java editor.
Thanks. Shall remember that in future