Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Smart 3d tv from UK

Smart 3d tv from UK

Old May 11th 2012, 9:24 pm
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light
Question Smart 3d tv from UK

Howdy peeps,
Just a quick question, has anyone brought a3d smart tv from the uk to Australia and does it connect up to the Internet and work okay?

Thanks
Old May 11th 2012, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smart 3d tv from UK

If it was manufactured in the last 24 months, then it will definitely work.

No I haven't brought one over. I can tell from my recently bought TV that it has every language known to man in it's OSD and Menu's set up, which I need to set to a particular Country before it scans for channels and I assume your one would too. If it doesn't it's only a Tuner Short and those boxes are now less than 50 bucks each. I'd be amazed if it was a Smart TV without the choice of Country set up. Like I said your wont be leaving it behind for the sake of a 50 Buck HD set top box (Freeview box in UK speak)

In otherwords I can definitely take my Aus bought SmartTV to the UK.

(opps caviet @ 55 inches mine might be a bit big for UK houses ) Had to find a way of making an ordinary thread conentitious

The Ethernet/Lan connectivity is a 100 pct certainty.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; May 11th 2012 at 10:13 pm.
Old May 12th 2012, 6:08 am
Planning for the future

Emma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of lightEmma_Par is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Ozzie, you've put my mind as rest
Old May 12th 2012, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't be very smart if it didn't work, would it?
Old May 13th 2012, 8:18 pm
Planning for the future

Originally Posted by canadaeh
Wouldn't be very smart if it didn't work, would it?
Haha this is true.

Just wondered if I'd still be able to get bbci player and the like or would it be Aus equivalent. Would be great to hear from someone that's taken theirs over