To the slopes

Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:20 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To the slopes

If I lived in Adelaide, as I plan to very soon, how long would it tak me to get from there to Mt Buller. I am a ski bum. If I drove, how long? Or should I fly to Melbourne and pick up a hire car? Just curious!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 11:27 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road
Default Re: To the slopes

Originally Posted by lucyb
If I lived in Adelaide, as I plan to very soon, how long would it tak me to get from there to Mt Buller. I am a ski bum. If I drove, how long? Or should I fly to Melbourne and pick up a hire car? Just curious!
Hello,

According to this, 12 hours.

http://www.nowwhereroute.com/travelm...=&checkbox5=on

A
PS: This is a similar distance as Calais to Marseille.

Last edited by kirsty&al; Jul 16th 2005 at 11:32 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 12:08 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Default Re: To the slopes

Originally Posted by lucyb
If you stay here

http://www.buttercup.com

tell 'em you're from BEx, mate's rates apply