Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Slimming World' in Australia...

'Slimming World' in Australia...

Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Slimming World' in Australia...

Originally Posted by rasen78
You don't look like you need to lose weight

I do Request sent
No, not really, but I need to keep an eye on it.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I mistakenly signed up, I was after Wicker's World, how do I back out?

You can check out any time, but you can never leave.
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

kelscz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
If anyone is trying to follow the diet 'Slimming World' whilst living here in Australia, but is having trouble, pop on over to Facebook and join my 'Slimming World in Australia' group. We have over 60 members now and a few are already at target weight, so it is doable. I've been at target 6 months today and find it the easiest 'eating plan' in the world to follow, even here in Oz!
Hey I'd like to join ur Facebook slimming world....I'm also a wee ulster girl living in Brisbane ... Thanks x
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 9:30 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelscz
Hey I'd like to join ur Facebook slimming world....I'm also a wee ulster girl living in Brisbane ... Thanks x
Oooooo I've approved everyone whose asked to join now, so come say hi
Old Aug 6th 2013, 2:51 am
Just Joined

kelscz is an unknown quantity at this point

What's your Facebook site/group called...

Thanks
Kellie
Old Aug 6th 2013, 2:59 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

What's your Facebook site/group called...

Thanks
Kellie
There was a link posted on the previous page but it's here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/218803231469048/
Old Aug 7th 2013, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Hi just joined the fb page, lots of recipes, photos and inspiration!!

Also 'a wee Ulster girl living in Melbourne'

Andrea xx
Old Aug 7th 2013, 9:17 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajmonty
Hi just joined the fb page, lots of recipes, photos and inspiration!!

Also 'a wee Ulster girl living in Melbourne'

Andrea xx
YAYYY I said hi to you on there Andrea!
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 8:48 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Trying to follow the Slimming World plan in Australia but have no idea where to start? Come and join my wee group, we've over 500 members now and are still going strong, spread the word! Jen xo

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218803231469048/
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 1:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to follow the Slimming World plan in Australia but have no idea where to start? Come and join my wee group, we've over 500 members now and are still going strong, spread the word! Jen xo

Weight reduction clubs sure have come a long way - I used Weight Watchers (because it was close to home) about 10 years ago and found the program quite easy and not at all humiliating or condescending. The last point was important to me as I recalled when my mum-in-law went to WW years ago and at the weekly weigh-ins, everyone who'd put weight on had to sit in a penned off corner of the room and sing

I'm in the pig pen
I'm in disgrace
All week long I've been feeding my face

I kid you not!!!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:26 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Weight reduction clubs sure have come a long way - I used Weight Watchers (because it was close to home) about 10 years ago and found the program quite easy and not at all humiliating or condescending. The last point was important to me as I recalled when my mum-in-law went to WW years ago and at the weekly weigh-ins, everyone who'd put weight on had to sit in a penned off corner of the room and sing

I'm in the pig pen
I'm in disgrace
All week long I've been feeding my face

I kid you not!!!
OMG WOW LOL
Old Mar 4th 2014, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

TammyL is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone is trying to follow the diet 'Slimming World' whilst living here in Australia, but is having trouble, pop on over to Facebook and join my 'Slimming World in Australia' group. We have over 60 members now and a few are already at target weight, so it is doable. I've been at target 6 months today and find it the easiest 'eating plan' in the world to follow, even here in Oz!
Hi Jen I did go onto Facebook but could not find your page so I joined this site this morning to see if there were any Fb links that were a privilege for members only but nothing... Any clues on how to join will be gladly excepted thanks Jen
Old Mar 5th 2014, 9:13 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by TammyL
Hi Jen I did go onto Facebook but could not find your page so I joined this site this morning to see if there were any Fb links that were a privilege for members only but nothing... Any clues on how to join will be gladly excepted thanks Jen

Did Slimming World in the UK and want to continue to do it here? Come join our group, it's a really active group with over 700 members and growing daily, maybe see you there? Jen (Admin and Founder Member)
Old Apr 5th 2014, 5:39 am
Just Joined

smudge68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I moved to Perth 7 years ago and really miss the Slimming World diet.I also lost heaps of weight on it back in the UK but would love to do it again. It was the easiest diet I have ever been on and I've been on a few!!! Would love to start it up again.
Old Apr 6th 2014, 6:44 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by smudge68
Hi, I moved to Perth 7 years ago and really miss the Slimming World diet.I also lost heaps of weight on it back in the UK but would love to do it again. It was the easiest diet I have ever been on and I've been on a few!!! Would love to start it up again.
Come join our wee group then! See you there...
Old Apr 8th 2014, 11:23 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused.....is this a weight loss group or a urination lovers forum????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.