Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skydiving in OZ -Locations

Skydiving in OZ -Locations

Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:30 pm
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of
Default Skydiving in OZ -Locations

Hi All

Sorry but i may have started a thread in the wrong place about a topic that is probably completly new to most and is probably a specific enquiry to very few but here goes.

Will be doing a 6 -12 month recce to OZ soon. Going to try and cover Syd, Bris.Mel.Adel & perth looking for our future family home to settle in.

As well as looking into the usual jobs and schools criteria, which are important, we also want to continue with our sport of skydiving (me and son) so will be looking to be reasonably close ish to a DZ/skydive club.

Skydiveworld.com gives all DZ in OZ but obviously we want to know what the areas are like for all family daily living requirements i.e Shops, sea, pubs, restaurants, nightlife, schools, collages etc

Any resident or knowledgable skydivers out there give us any info -cheers

Blue skies

Jonah