British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Sky TV.....Go Mr Murdoch (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/sky-tv-go-mr-murdoch-122483/)

mullen Dec 17th 2002 10:08 pm

Sky TV.....Go Mr Murdoch

So many negative vibes about Oz on this site.Is this why Sky uk has so many programmes on about Oz?just the other day it was a school teacher from the uk looking for retirement property in Queensland.Are you Australians being subjected to this type of show in Oz? I can just see it.....retirement plots near beach and close to ents(Blackpool). Just will not make you sell up will it???
For the teacher from the UK he should know that those kids he is trying to escape from will be in OZ soon on the famous GAP YEAR.You just can not escape.Maybe Murdoch is using SKY to brain drain the UK so he can overthrow Betty?
Hold on a nock at the door........oh no men in black......panic over its the man from SKY..........HELP!!!!!!!!!1

pommie bastard Dec 18th 2002 4:37 am

Re: Sky TV.....Go Mr Murdoch

Originally posted by mullen
So many negative vibes about Oz on this site.Is this why Sky uk has so many programmes on about Oz?just the other day it was a school teacher from the uk looking for retirement property in Queensland.Are you Australians being subjected to this type of show in Oz? I can just see it.....retirement plots near beach and close to ents(Blackpool). Just will not make you sell up will it???
For the teacher from the UK he should know that those kids he is trying to escape from will be in OZ soon on the famous GAP YEAR.You just can not escape.Maybe Murdoch is using SKY to brain drain the UK so he can overthrow Betty?
Hold on a nock at the door........oh no men in black......panic over its the man from SKY..........HELP!!!!!!!!!1

Mr Murdoch is now an American is it a case send the Poms over to Australia keep them as far away from me as possible?

:D :cool: :beer:

renth Dec 18th 2002 5:37 am

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Mr Murdoch is now an American is it a case send the Poms over to Australia keep them as far away from me as possible?

He's an American in the same way you are Australian PB.

pommie bastard Dec 18th 2002 5:50 am

Originally posted by renth
He's an American in the same way you are Australian PB.

True but hes given up his passport for a Yankie one I have not , he also has one off spring in UK and the less well thought of one in Australia with a great American accent.did great things with One Tel him and Mr Packers useless son could be the case of the father makes it the son loses it?

renth Dec 18th 2002 5:54 am

Originally posted by pommie bastard
True but hes given up his passport for a Yankie one I have not , he also has one off spring in UK and the less well thought of one in Australia with a great American accent.

What's Alan Bond up to these days? is he still in jail? does he still live on Jutland Parade (next door to Abbos)?

pommie bastard Dec 18th 2002 5:59 am

Originally posted by renth
What's Alan Bond up to these days? is he still in jail? does he still live on Jutland Parade (next door to Abbos)?

Hes still a hero here , gone to count his ill gotten gains in the UK fed up of the inside of prison cells, nice London lad gone bad became a true Aussie?

mullen Dec 18th 2002 8:45 pm

murdoch

Whats worse Murdoch the Ozzie or Murdoch the Ozzie Yank......told you he is up to something!!!!!When that British ship ran aground in Oz did you notice all the sat dishes on the shore.....ah ha!!!!!!!!!