Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sky - hope that wasn't your kids' school on the news?

Sky - hope that wasn't your kids' school on the news?

Old Jun 8th 2004, 10:53 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default Sky - hope that wasn't your kids' school on the news?

Sky - just seen a news item where a load of kids at Parkview School in Christchurch got poisoned by chlorine gas - your kids weren't involved in that were they?
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:00 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

No Pollster thank you for asking though, I havent even seen the news today sounds awful though. My son went to Cobham intermediate in Christchurch but now has changed to a school in Kaiapoi.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:22 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Phew, that's OK then - some chemical in the loo at the school started emitting this gas for some reason and the place had to be evacuated and fire/police bodnies called. A few sprogs and couple of teachers had to go to hospital but they all got released after a couple of hours so no one badly hurt.

Just heard 'Christchurch' and immediately thought of you.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:28 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds terrible bet someone chucked some other chemical in with what ever they have in the loos. Tried to find some news on the tv but nothing mentioned ... tv is rubbish here, thank gawd for this site I would be bored stupid on a night if I had only the tv to watch