Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skippy photos...

Skippy photos...

Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold
Default Skippy photos...

OK - I think this has to be the cutest skippy we've ever seen/stroked. Can anyone do better?
Matt
Attached Thumbnails Skippy photos...-skippy.jpg  
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of
Default Re: Skippy photos...

Originally Posted by Matt Sabin
OK - I think this has to be the cutest skippy we've ever seen/stroked. Can anyone do better?
Matt
OK, I'm a 40 yr old, middle aged, fairly sensible, generally unemotional bloke,
but................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Worth moving to Oz just for that!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:32 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh that's gorgeous... Can't top that at all.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold

Nice - I knew it would get a few people in the UK weeping with emotion. If you want to join in then feel free to post a nice picture of a squirrel or bunny or sparrow or something....
Oz wildlife - just so much more interesting than the UK....

Originally Posted by tofster
OK, I'm a 40 yr old, middle aged, fairly sensible, generally unemotional bloke,
but................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Worth moving to Oz just for that!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Say aaahhh!

Aussie and Japanese tourist

OzTennis
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not Skippy but by the same artist who painted the Skippy I posted earlier. Recognise anyone?

OzTennis
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And Tall Poppy Syndrome:

OzTennis
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Not Skippy but by the same artist who painted the Skippy I posted earlier. Recognise anyone?

OzTennis
A scaly, pasty, reptile-like creature.

And a lizard.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

A scaly, pasty, reptile-like creature.

And a lizard.

Sorry... I hope that's supposed to be Nicole Kidman and not the moderator's wife or something.....oops!
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Say aaahhh!

Aussie and Japanese tourist

OzTennis
Christ !!, The rats are HUGE in Oz.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry... I hope that's supposed to be Nicole Kidman and not the moderator's wife or something.....oops!
Yep, it's a former (allegedly) 'Urban' dwelling Aussie!

OzTennis
Old Nov 14th 2006, 12:05 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant picture, you'd think they were the cutest things alive eh? My sisters got 2 pole cats, do they count?

I worked in a roadhouse in the 'outback', and they had two full grown skippy's, dirty, smelly agressive things!!!

But your joey still brought a tear to my eye.

Nic
Old Nov 14th 2006, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Brilliant picture, you'd think they were the cutest things alive eh? My sisters got 2 pole cats, do they count?

I worked in a roadhouse in the 'outback', and they had two full grown skippy's, dirty, smelly agressive things!!!

But your joey still brought a tear to my eye.

Nic

Yes, but what about the Kangaroos. arf arf.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 1:15 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Matt Sabin
Matt

this size very cute until they grab your leg with their arms
and balance on their tails and punch you with their legs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.