Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skills shortage ?

Skills shortage ?

Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:36 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skills shortage ?

IS the reason Hairdressing is on the Occupations in Demand list, because so many Aussies have mullets..??

Is it Amanda Seventeenstones idea of improving Australias Haircuts ??

What other occupations have you noticed that are funny
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:49 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Skills shortage ?

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
IS the reason Hairdressing is on the Occupations in Demand list, because so many Aussies have mullets..??

Is it Amanda Seventeenstones idea of improving Australias Haircuts ??

What other occupations have you noticed that are funny
What's funny about Hairdressing?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed!

Do you know how many exams I had to do to pass this qual? A lot!

Harder than you think

lace
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by lacey21
Indeed!

Do you know how many exams I had to do to pass this qual? A lot!

Harder than you think

lace
More exams than laying.....floors?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
What's funny about Hairdressing?
Its Mullets that are funny. I love a good mullet, makes me giggle for hours xx

Vics xx
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

And assignments, then clients all the time, this course is not as easy as people think. They seem to think Hairdressers are thick and it gets on my nerves, we have to know chemical balances, Health and Safety, Cutting techniques, Loads of stuff, deal with stroppy customers

GROWL
SORRY!

lace x
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:02 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

And assignments, then clients all the time, this course is not as easy as people think. They seem to think Hairdressers are thick and it gets on my nerves, we have to know chemical balances, Health and Safety, Cutting techniques, Loads of stuff, deal with stroppy customers

GROWL
SORRY!

lace x
wow cage well and truly rattled i say
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sat here doing the tee shirt thing for Cath and I so you can spot us on Sat and believe me Steve you'll spot us lol

Grumble grumble........................................... ...............

lace x
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:04 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Sat here doing the tee shirt thing for Cath and I so you can spot us on Sat and believe me Steve you'll spot us lol

Grumble grumble........................................... ...............

lace x
whats going on your "t" lace
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by Vic&jase
Its Mullets that are funny. I love a good mullet, makes me giggle for hours xx
Nah he said...

What other occupations have you noticed that are funny?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh no boy, you can't get me with that. You will have to wait and see lol

SATURDAY
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:09 pm
Worongary

Oh no boy, you can't get me with that. You will have to wait and see lol

SATURDAY
oh i`ve got another funny nads pic for you
you should get one for your door
Attached Thumbnails Skills shortage ?-knockers.jpg  

Last edited by steve`o; Oct 25th 2005 at 9:12 pm.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What in gods name do you do for a living? You must sit finding crap on that computer like there is no tomorrow,

You have gone quiet Rossi!!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:15 pm

What in gods name do you do for a living? You must sit finding crap on that computer like there is no tomorrow,

Is this aimed at me?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:16 pm
Worongary

electrician
skilled 136, me girl
oh and i run two internet explorers together and switch from one to the other

see you sat marge

regards steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.