Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

skills assessment posted 2day!!!

skills assessment posted 2day!!!

Old May 1st 2004, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

miss carol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skills assessment posted 2day!!!

Hi all!
Had to put in a wee post to the fantastic british expats web site. where would i be without you? i must give a big thanks to this web site and to all who have replied to my posts, for all the brill info i've recieved.
I'm soooooooooooo excited! today i posted my skills assessment to the ANC. It was a great buzz when the lady in the post office asked me if what i was posting was for migration to Oz, and then she said 'oh, if i could have my life again I'd be doing the same' poor woman didn't look a day over 40!
anyway, i'm just very happy to have stopped 'all the talk' and now getting this visa application underway. Yeeeha!!
fingers crossed everything goes staight forward.

good luck to all
carol xx
Old May 1st 2004, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Well Done ... you're ahead of us, so let us know how you get on???
Old May 1st 2004, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point

What a relief to finally get rid of the bloody thing

Keep us posted to any news......and good luck!
Old May 1st 2004, 11:34 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck - I'm sure you'll be ok.

Nikki posted hers off and 10 days later had an acknowledgement stating they expected to process the application on 23rd April - almost 7 weeks from date of posting.

Got it back on 29th April - processed on 23rd! So don't expect it earlier than the date they say

Have you put this on the Nursing Forum? Quite a few on there now.

Graham
Old May 1st 2004, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skills assessment posted 2day!!!

Originally posted by miss carol
Hi all!
Had to put in a wee post to the fantastic british expats web site. where would i be without you? i must give a big thanks to this web site and to all who have replied to my posts, for all the brill info i've recieved.
I'm soooooooooooo excited! today i posted my skills assessment to the ANC. It was a great buzz when the lady in the post office asked me if what i was posting was for migration to Oz, and then she said 'oh, if i could have my life again I'd be doing the same' poor woman didn't look a day over 40!
anyway, i'm just very happy to have stopped 'all the talk' and now getting this visa application underway. Yeeeha!!
fingers crossed everything goes staight forward.

good luck to all
carol xx
Good luck! We posted ours off to our agent last week and after a little tweaking she sent to TRA on Friday.

I know exactly what you mean by 'stopping all the talk', my wife and I have been talking about migrating since our first year together (18 :scared: years ago!). I know that if we could have our time again we would have pursued it all those years ago, if we had we'd be citizens by now - ho hum.

As it is we are waiting for SIR info, still that's what emigrating is all about isn't it - waiting!