Skilled Visa

Old Oct 1st 2004, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about
Default Skilled Visa

Apologies if my question sound dumb ,but i cannot find info out at the moment and i reckon you informative tribe may know.
If i was eventually granted a skilled occupation type visa as a Butcher ,but didn,t have a job lined up on arrival,would i be allowed to find a job as a general retail assistant if no butchery jobs were available soon after arrival.Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 5:55 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Skilled Visa

you would never have to work as a butcher again....... if you didn't want to! you are free to work as whatever you like (maybe not a hitman......)

Originally Posted by Masadal
Apologies if my question sound dumb ,but i cannot find info out at the moment and i reckon you informative tribe may know.
If i was eventually granted a skilled occupation type visa as a Butcher ,but didn,t have a job lined up on arrival,would i be allowed to find a job as a general retail assistant if no butchery jobs were available soon after arrival.Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Masadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura aboutMasadal has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Skilled Visa

Originally Posted by brisnick
you would never have to work as a butcher again....... if you didn't want to! you are free to work as whatever you like (maybe not a hitman......)
Muchos grassyass Brisnick, your info is a lot of help.I tried being a hitman once but i like to interact with the people i do business with and the Hitman careeer stifled that aspect.