Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

which skilled processing team is faster

which skilled processing team is faster

Old Jul 23rd 2002, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

pateln is an unknown quantity at this point
Default which skilled processing team is faster

does anyone have an opinion whether in the Oz high comm. in London, which processing team is actually so what they are paid for and that is processing!!!

My app is being processed by Skilled processing team 2, is this the 'Ferrari' of processing teams or is the 'Toyota' of processing teams??

..I suppose none are the Ferrari type by the looks of it.....its amazing 4 tyres in a F1 car can be changed in 8 seconds, while to process an emigration application that is hardly the most difficult thing in the world takes in excess of 15 months!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2002, 4:45 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: which skilled processing team is faster

by reading previous threads,it appears that team 2 are a few months ahead of team 1(ind.skilled may 2001 & jan 2001 respectively)
But don't take this as gospel, cos it seems that different dates are given almost every time you ring up.
All i can suggest is,don't worry which team you're with,'QUE SERA'
as Doris Day once said (or was it Brian May).
Peckers up,
Shaved Toosh
Old Jul 23rd 2002, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point

it takes in excess of 15 months!!! because skilled team 1 & 2 drive plastic rats.(robin reliants) because they are all dope smoking students.
tipper.
Old Jul 24th 2002, 9:20 pm
Frippoli

Default R: which skilled processing team is faster

Hi, I have a question. How the processing city is decided? It depends on the city
where you live? I thought that all the applicantions must to be sent to the DIMA in
Adelaide. Thanks Frip

baldbutts <[email protected]> wrote in message [email protected]...
    > by reading previous threads,it appears that team 2 are a few months ahead of team
    > 1(ind.skilled may 2001 & jan 2001 respectively) But don't take this as gospel, cos
    > it seems that different dates are given almost every time you ring up. All i can
    > suggest is,don't worry which team you're with,'QUE SERA' as Doris Day once said (or
    > was it Brian May). Peckers up, Shaved Toosh
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old Jul 24th 2002, 9:37 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Hi Frippoli
Before November 2001,applications were sent to London High Commission.Now they're sent to Adelaide.
So if you applied in October 2001 to London,and were quoted a 20 month processing time, Adelaide applicants could be out there months before you,as they only quote about 1 year.
Sucks don't it
Old Jul 25th 2002, 9:20 pm
Amos

baldbutts <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi Frippoli Before November 2001,applications were sent to London High
    > Commission.Now they're sent to Adelaide. So if you applied in October 2001 to
    > London,and were quoted a 20 month processing time, Adelaide applicants could be out
    > there months before you,as they only quote about 1 year. Sucks don't it

It might be showing my age, but I'm very skeptical about this 50 weeks quote I got
from Adelaide with my acknowledgement letter.

How many people here believe/know/have-supporting-facts that Adelaide really is going
to live up to this promise and start churning out replies by November 2002 (around 50
weeks since they got in charge of Skilled visas)?

As they say in "Yes, Minister": "It's a question many people are asking" .

Cheers,

--Amos

Old Jul 25th 2002, 11:20 pm
Frippoli

Default R: which skilled processing team is faster

Thank you. I have my occupation assessment to be done and we shall see.

baldbutts <[email protected]> wrote in message
[email protected]...
    > Hi Frippoli Before November 2001,applications were sent to London High
    > Commission.Now they're sent to Adelaide. So if you applied in October 2001 to
    > London,and were quoted a 20 month processing time, Adelaide applicants could be out
    > there months before you,as they only quote about 1 year. Sucks don't it
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old Jul 26th 2002, 5:07 pm
huge,throbbing member

No wonder Team 1 are so slow.I've just looked at my application acknowledgement,& noticed that it's signed by some bird called Sunita.
I can just about handle her shinanigans in the late 80's with David Essex,but I can't believe she'd postpone dealing with our PR's just to go on Big Brother!
Toyboy -my bald arse
Old Jul 31st 2002, 10:21 am
Jaj

With the greatest of respect, I think trying to micro-observe the process at the AHC
London, or Adelaide, or anywhere else is a complete waste of time. Even people
ringing the AHC are being given inconsistent information that contradicts what's
known to be going on in the real world.

It is clear that the AHC are working on their backlog (caused by the introduction
of the IT fast-track and onshore processing in 2001) but that's about as much as
can be said.

Although applications are processed in a *broadly* chronological order, there can be
discrepancies of a few months in processing time between seemingly identical cases.

Jeremy

>On 23 Jul 2002 15:20:27 GMT, pateln <[email protected]> wrote: does anyone
    >have an opinion whether in the Oz high comm. in London, which processing team is
    >actually so what they are paid for and that is processing!!!
    >
    >My app is being processed by Skilled processing team 2, is this the 'Ferrari' of
    >processing teams or is the 'Toyota' of processing teams??
    >
    >.I suppose none are the Ferrari type by the looks of it.....its amazing 4 tyres in a
    >F1 car can be changed in 8 seconds, while to process an emigration application that
    >is hardly the most difficult thing in the world takes in excess of 15 months!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >--