Reload this Page >

skilled independent class 136 bond

skilled independent class 136 bond

Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:42 am
Just Joined

dawn french is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up skilled independent class 136 bond

Hi again guys

Does anyone know how long the investment to get the extra 5 points has to be invested for and can you place the investment before actualy moving to Oz. We are currently on hol in oz and are having a great time in Newcastle and will arrive in Sydney 10 is tommorow. First time in NSW but we love thw place (apart from those blue bottle things in the water YUKK.. Also caught my first flat head yesterday and met some nice folk from Victoria

Alan & Dawn

ps just going to the RSL for Tea and a VB
Old Jan 7th 2005, 10:26 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: skilled independent class 136 bond

I seem to remember that it is for a minimum of 12 months, and it has to be made before the visa is granted. I've also read somewhere that once they ask you to make the investment, the granting of the visa is just a formality. Not sure if this is true, but it would make sense.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 10:41 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by youcanlaugh
I seem to remember that it is for a minimum of 12 months, and it has to be made before the visa is granted. I've also read somewhere that once they ask you to make the investment, the granting of the visa is just a formality. Not sure if this is true, but it would make sense.
The above info is spot on

[and it is paid before you arrive in Aus]

Old Jan 7th 2005, 10:44 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the investment bond is usually the last thing DIMIA ask for before they grant the visa.

Peter
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:17 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply. It means the Ozy dream is mearly delayed a little and by no means over the extra year will give us a little longer to save up for the two storey home the wife has set her heart on. We have done Sydney today(the rocks and bridge area ) but we still prefere Brisbane. Thanks again

Alan and Dawn
Old Jan 8th 2005, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ptlabs
Yes, the investment bond is usually the last thing DIMIA ask for before they grant the visa.

Peter

Thanks for the help. Should make for a succesfull application this time around.

Alan & Dawn