Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

skilled independant visa defacto question

skilled independant visa defacto question

Old Jul 10th 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default skilled independant visa defacto question

i am applying for a visa under the general skilled skilled independant visa with form 47sk and my fiance will be on this form as my defacto spouse, i just see people filling out forms for a Defacto Spouse 100 Visa and wanted to make sure that i did not need to fill in anything else for my fiance.
thx lisas

Last edited by lisas; Jul 10th 2005 at 8:36 pm. Reason: not finished
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:28 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skilled independant visa defacto question

Originally Posted by lisas
i am applying for a visa under the general skilled skilled independant visa with form 47sk and my fiance will be on this form as my defacto spouse, i just see people filling out forms for a Defacto Spouse 100 Visa and wanted to make sure that i did not need to fill in anything else for my fiance.
thx lisas

As long as you meet the requirements for being a de-facto couple (12 months cohabitation) he'll get the same visa as you, subject to health and character criteria. There will be no need for any other visa.

Jeremy
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:58 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: skilled independant visa defacto question

Originally Posted by lisas
thx lisas
Hiya lisas,
As JAJ says if you meet the criteria for defacto spouse on 47sk you do not need anything else. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a great list sent to me by our agent, listing all things that you can submit as evidence for application.
Sarah