Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skilled independant 29 May 03....still waiting?

Skilled independant 29 May 03....still waiting?

Old May 6th 2004, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skilled independant 29 May 03....still waiting?

Hi
Are there many people out there who applied on this visa in May 03 and are still waiting for an answer? or am I the only one!!

We had to send in an up to date reference and wage slip, which I sent last friday after having them certified, just getting more and more impatient, house sale completes at the end of may and really wanted to know about the visas before then, so I can get my head round what I am actually doing! and start making plans.

any comments/advice appreciated
Old May 6th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh don't know... but have to say I'm from Flackwell Heath!!!!
I suspect it'll start moving more quickly for you, as the June end of year comes closer.
Old May 6th 2004, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

little miss c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Larissa
Ooh don't know... but have to say I'm from Flackwell Heath!!!!
I suspect it'll start moving more quickly for you, as the June end of year comes closer.
Are you in Perth now? if so how long have you been there? I might know know you
Old May 6th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

lol - not in Perth yet. I came to Portsmouth for uni and stayed. We hope to be out there Autumn time.
Old May 6th 2004, 4:37 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Skilled independant 29 May 03....still waiting?

You're not alone. Sent mine off at the end of May 2003 (acknowledged 1 June)... I only got the meds request in the beginning of March and am still waiting for an Oz police check... so I expect I still have at least month or two before I get the visa...
Old May 6th 2004, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have you tried looking on Austimeline?
http://www.austimeline.com/austime/aus/opener.jsp

PS Went to WHS... for my sins! lived at the wooburn end of Flackwell