Ski Victoria

Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

linnie2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Ski Victoria

Hi
I keep hearing that Victoria is having its best ski season in donkeys years...so its about time to take to the slopes! does anyone have any tips on good places to head for (photos would be good...) I am most definitely a beginner, likely to be knackered within the first hour (so interested in other resort activities too..) preferably on a budget...
ta
Lx
Old Aug 4th 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Mt Buller
http://www.mtbuller.com.au/

Looks lovely, I've not been there but I know there are a few on here who have
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:56 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ski Victoria

Originally posted by linnie2003
Hi
I keep hearing that Victoria is having its best ski season in donkeys years...so its about time to take to the slopes! does anyone have any tips on good places to head for (photos would be good...) I am most definitely a beginner, likely to be knackered within the first hour (so interested in other resort activities too..) preferably on a budget...
ta
Lx

I was told that Mount Hotham and Falls Creek are the best places for skiing. Not been yet but want to go next year when my dad comes to visit, he is skiing mad!!

Jo
Old Aug 5th 2004, 3:05 am
Just Joined

a costelo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We have been up twice to buller this season.Really good snow but the weather conditions were not that good..really bad visibility which can be a bit off putting for beginners, still had good ski though. We have stayed at Lodge Junjfrau
$88 each a night and also the Duck inn (really nice food)
both are walking distance to the slopes.3 hour drive from
Melbourne cbd
have fun!!!!1

Hi
ta
Lx
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:49 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Is this Link any good to you?:-

http://ski.com.au/snowcams/nsw.html

Enjoy,.... and report back once you've been skiing please,

Cheers
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:02 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Hi
ta
Lx
Attached Thumbnails Ski Victoria-slope-j.jpg