Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sizzling sausage anyone?

View Poll Results: Sizzling sausage anyone?
Can't get enough of them. The redder the better.
33.33%
Just the once. Pass the bucket and stand back.
33.33%
Never had one. I have not got life insurance.
33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Sizzling sausage anyone?

Old Aug 11th 2003, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sizzling sausage anyone?

This is, hopefully (if it works), a poll for the few people on the forum who have spent more time in Oz than in Santa's grotto in Selfridges, London.

After passing these every day on the way to the many museums, libraries, archives, art galleries, and Fried Chicken Emporiums in Oz, do you still enjoy a sizzle or are you all bangered out?

Vote now!

1. Can't get enough of them. The redder the better.
2. Just once but never again. Pass the bucket and stand back.
3. I've not had one. I have not got life insurance.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:28 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sizzling sausage anyone?

Originally posted by Wilf
This is, hopefully (if it works), a poll for the few people on the forum who have spent more time in Oz than in Santa's grotto in Selfridges, London.

After passing these every day on the way to the many museums, libraries, archives, art galleries, and Fried Chicken Emporiums in Oz, do you still enjoy a sizzle or are you all bangered out?

Vote now!

Aussie bangers are shite, full of snout, eye and tail. Not even pork either.

No wonder they call them "mystery bags"
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

You must be able to get a decent sausage somewhere!!!! I really can't eat them now, even smothered in mustard & tommy sauce.

yummy sausage, yummy sausage where are you????????
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by renth
Aussie bangers are shite, full of snout, eye and tail. Not even pork either.

No wonder they call them "mystery bags"
I thought mystery bags were pies, or are they maggot bags. Or is a maggot bag in QLd a mystery bag in Perth. Class cuisine indeed.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:49 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DianeOZ
You must be able to get a decent sausage somewhere!!!! I really can't eat them now, even smothered in mustard & tommy sauce.

yummy sausage, yummy sausage where are you????????
Kel from Kath and Kim makes a good sausage by the sound of it.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:53 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

What a lot of useless droning Pommie Whingers!

Don't like the sausages - don't eat them!

Want to eat sausages made to your specification - make them yourself!

Can't make them yourself - cut your throat and be done with it all!
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

touchy
Old Aug 11th 2003, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

After passing these every day on the way to the many museums, libraries, archives, art galleries, and Fried Chicken Emporiums in Oz,
Yet more evidence that you have never lived in Aussie.

Last edited by bryank; Aug 11th 2003 at 6:12 am.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

aussie bloke is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by renth
Kel from Kath and Kim makes a good sausage by the sound of it.
mental note: ginger, garlic, chicken and cashew.

Kel Knight, a purveyor of fine meats.
Attached Thumbnails Sizzling sausage anyone?-kel1.jpg  

Last edited by aussie bloke; Aug 11th 2003 at 7:06 am.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:08 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Vote now!

One of your more interesting and informative posts eh Wilfo ??
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by chippy
One of your more interesting and informative posts eh Wilfo ??
Given that cooking sausages is credited as one of the main three (beach bbq weather) immigration reasons, this is probably a very important discussion.

Better make that 2 immo reasons, weather has been seriously downgraded since the poms experienced 30degrees and found it sucks.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:20 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

touchy
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Off your bum, get some meat and sausage skins, mince meat, stick in skins - hey presto - sausages! Now which was more effective - Whinge or Make?
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Off your bum, get some meat and sausage skins, mince meat, stick in skins - hey presto - sausages! Now which was more effective - Whinge or Make?
Okay can't say I'm not a gal to give things a go. Do I use condoms as skins, or shall I just castrate hubby scoop out the middle and use that. I shall send you one to sample.

Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:28 am
Banned

Okay can't say I'm not a gal to give things a go. Do I use condoms as skins, or shall I just castrate hubby scoop out the middle and use that. I shall send you one to sample.

What? Can't even find sausage skins - really - just how useless are you?
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:28 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally posted by Megalania
What? Can't even find sausage skins - really - just how useless are you?
What, do you have to buy crap Ozzie sausages and carefully peel the skin off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.