sizes in Oz

Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:52 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sizes in Oz

Tracey

I'd have told you what sizes i have to buy but with all this talk of size 8s and 10s i'm just going to keep my mouth shut

Lynn
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:09 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth.com
Tracey

I'd have told you what sizes i have to buy but with all this talk of size 8s and 10s i'm just going to keep my mouth shut

Lynn
Same here!!!!!!

BTW hows your diet going? We did really well not eating that carrot cake (even though I was sooo tempted LOL)

Tracey
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:12 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: sizes in Oz

Originally Posted by Geordie George
(I also have a list of the dimensions of my bed, just in case the need to suddenly buy Manchester is overpowering! )
Okay, I give in. I'm going to ask. Why *Manchester*? I have been wondering for weeks...

Not worried about dress sizes - big is big in any country...
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Okay, I give in. I'm going to ask. Why *Manchester*? I have been wondering for weeks...

Not worried about dress sizes - big is big in any country...

I was told its called Manchester because most of the linen in the early settler days was shipped over from the cotton mills there.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:44 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Bra sizes seem the easiest thing - cup size is the same as the UK and then it's a dress size, so 12B or 14C etc (at least it is for Bonds - once you find underwear that fits, stick with it!)

GG
Is Bonds a department store Geordie George? Is it comparable to anywhere in UK?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:11 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

No, Bonds is a brand of underwear. It's really widely available, reasonably priced and lots of choice in terms of designs/colours. Easily available from Myers to K-Mart. Their singlets are excellent.

http://www.bonds.com.au/women/default.asp

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Is Bonds a department store Geordie George? Is it comparable to anywhere in UK?