Six hurt as P-plater smashes into Sydney restaurants

Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:29 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Six hurt as P-plater smashes into Sydney restaurants

Is this news report for real?
A few choice excerpts:

Daniel Abou-Chedid, told smh.com.au: "We got a whole lot of attitude last night I tell you that much. All of a sudden you just hear this 'rrrrrrrrrr' - for five seconds - so the guy must have been going pretty quick.

Norman Nehme, who runs Pizza Inn, said he was making a Hawaiian with garlic and a Supreme with extra sauce when he heard the car spin out of control.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:33 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Six hurt as P-plater smashes into Sydney restaurants

Originally Posted by JulesandChris

A few choice excerpts:

Daniel Abou-Chedid, told smh.com.au: "We got a whole lot of attitude last night I tell you that much. All of a sudden you just hear this 'rrrrrrrrrr' - for five seconds - so the guy must have been going pretty quick.

Norman Nehme, who runs Pizza Inn, said he was making a Hawaiian with garlic and a Supreme with extra sauce when he heard the car spin out of control.
Wow....an educated experienced reporter for a change

Hope it didn't ruin the pizza

Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:13 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

A few choice excerpts:

I was just watching it on the news. I was expecting Bobo to pop out of the shop with a chainsaw.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:19 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

A few choice excerpts:

From what I have seen and heard on the tv news it was two young hoons having a drag race that went wrong. I hope the police throw the book at them, lock them up and confiscate their cars.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:31 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Bloke
From what I have seen and heard on the tv news it was two young hoons having a drag race that went wrong. I hope the police throw the book at them, lock them up and confiscate their cars.
Yes but you're missing the point...
The guy was making a Hawaiian with garlic and a Supreme with extra sauce!!!!!
Now that's new for you.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's new for you.
Blimey, with extra sauce? Are you sure? That is really news!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:52 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's new for you.

DOH!!!! A little slow. Just hope he wasn't wearing a Hawiian shirt at the time, but then again if he spilt anything over it you wouldn't notice.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:52 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's new for you.

And the car sounded like 'rrrrrrrrrrrrrr'