British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Situation- London to Adelaide (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/situation-london-adelaide-113055/)

Grub Oct 16th 2002 10:42 am

Situation- London to Adelaide

Hi

My mum spoke with her agent today and she was told there were people from Adelaide in HC, London today sorting out who is going and who is staying put to be finished off in London.

Anyone know when we will know OR have any inroads to the HC so they could ask for some insider info (ie Alan or other helpful agents).

I personally feel like crying. Anyone else feel the same?:confused: :( :scared:

Debbie Oct 16th 2002 11:00 am

Re: Situation- London to Adelaide

Originally posted by Grub:
Hi

My mum spoke with her agent today and she was told there were people from Adelaide in HC, London today sorting out who is going and who is staying put to be finished off in London.

Anyone know when we will know OR have any inroads to the HC so they could ask for some insider info (ie Alan or other helpful agents).

OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

mashiraz Oct 16th 2002 11:10 am

After seeing your mail, I rang AHC today and asked when are they going to Adelaide and was told 'definitely this month' and mine (sept 01) would most likely be going to Adelaide. however I've just posted updated Police certificate to London and she said this was ok.

I felt actually that something IS happening - They have a plan
Mash..
:D

Hi

Grub Oct 16th 2002 11:15 am

Yes Mash

They have a plan

But what is it

And why do i feel so much like crying?

Homeless and jobless for Xmas

Sooper!

Originally posted by mashiraz:
After seeing your mail, I rang AHC today and asked when are they going to Adelaide and was told 'definitely this month' and mine (sept 01) would most likely be going to Adelaide. however I've just posted updated Police certificate to London and she said this was ok.

I felt actually that something IS happening - They have a plan
Mash..
:D

Qburn1 Oct 17th 2002 7:01 am

Yes Mash

They have a plan

But what is it

And why do i feel so much like crying?

Homeless and jobless for Xmas

Sooper!

We have two sheds and a greenhouse, you are welcome to any of them as we won't be homeless until the New Year!!!

Also, are the people from Adelaide taking the visas with them????

Alan Collett Oct 17th 2002 10:16 am

See this thread for more info:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=103433

All will be well!

Best regards.

Hi

Grub Oct 21st 2002 10:56 am

Hi Everyone, i have phoned HC this morning and they confirmed that our case (may 31st) will be retained. He said i should hear within a couple of months, at which point i lost the plot a bit and got rather tearful on the poor guy.

Must pull myself together.....

Debbie Oct 21st 2002 7:55 pm

Hi Everyone, i have phoned HC this morning and they confirmed that our case (may 31st) will be retained. He said i should hear within a couple of months, at which point i lost the plot a bit and got rather tearful on the poor guy.

Must pull myself together.....

Ahh! Chin up Grub, wont be too long now.

Debbie
x
:)