Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sitting on the fence

Sitting on the fence

Old May 24th 2007, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Old bloke with family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sitting on the fence

All the oldies remember the song with the lyrics.....Should i stay or should i go! I have been singing that song for four long years now and you know what i am none the wiser now than i was then.
It has been a living nightmare for me trying to make that decision,however my eldest daughter has now finished her A levels and will be shortly applying to an australian uni. So sod it all we will give it go
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Any others out there been sitting on the fence
Old May 24th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Default Re: Sitting on the fence

Originally Posted by Old bloke with family
All the oldies remember the song with the lyrics.....Should i stay or should i go! I have been singing that song for four long years now and you know what i am none the wiser now than i was then.
It has been a living nightmare for me trying to make that decision,however my eldest daughter has now finished her A levels and will be shortly applying to an australian uni. So sod it all we will give it go
Not that old mate but know what you mean,

Give it a go and all the best in your new venture, hope all goes well

Jay
Old May 24th 2007, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Old bloke with family
Ok OK, I admit it, I know the song, the Clash, right?

Cheers mate

Jay

PS welcome to the forum
Old May 24th 2007, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

GeeW will become famous soon enoughGeeW will become famous soon enough

Sitting on the fence? Go for it. Me and my partner are going through the process, should get visa by april! My brother moved out 5 years ago with a daughter of 3 years, now he's got his 3rd child and very happy. a permanent resident with no regrets (other than he wished he went years ago!)
Old May 24th 2007, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sitting on the fence

Hi Old Bloke

We have been sitting on the fence for years and are about to take the plunge by emigrating to victoria on the skilled visa 136 - state sponsored. Well we are about to get my skills assessed anyway and we will go from there. I have just never had the balls to do it, but here goes.

Good Luck
Old May 25th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

Hello 'old bloke with family',
Just nosy to know what you are consider old to be, in other words how old are you?
Regards Sara