Old Aug 31st 2004, 3:50 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough
Default This site is so adictive

I must stop using this all day

but i can't help it !!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This site is so adictive

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68

but i can't help it !!

Tell me about it. My main problem is that I have got my daughter (nearly 12) on to the Young Persons Adelaide Brits site and we are fighting for the 'puter the whole time - the sooner she goes back to school the better
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately there is also no known cure for this addiction. No 12 step programme and no alternative but to keep posting.

Ah well I'm now resigned to staying here forever and ever and ever...
Old Aug 31st 2004, 6:13 pm
Cheeky

Yep, very addictive, more addictive than...........Big Brother!!!!
Yep Im beginning to think I have some kind of obsession disorder!! Just when I thought oh no, what am I gonna do no more BB, when I come across..........British Expats Forum!!!!!
At first thought novelty would ware off. Well its only bin a few days!!!!??!!
I need to get out more!!!
Oh well heres to more postings any excuse for a natter!!

From Cheeky

Old Aug 31st 2004, 6:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68

but i can't help it !!
you know it's true when you get to your desk at work and you log on here instead of your groupwise

Walla
Old Aug 31st 2004, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cheeky
At first thought novelty would ware off. Well its only bin a few days!!!!??!!

From Cheeky

Ohhh...nooooo.....It only gets WORSE!!!

:scared:
Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Ohhh...nooooo.....It only gets WORSE!!!

:scared:
yep just got in an hour ago from a work trip to Barcelona with hubby and just had to have a quick read of BE before going to bed ! I'm addicted
Hx
Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:31 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Sat down 2 hours ago to do some more work towards my TRA application, got carried away on here and forgot all about it. Hope that I don't forget to go to sleep!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:36 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neil.b
Sat down 2 hours ago to do some more work towards my TRA application, got carried away on here and forgot all about it. Hope that I don't forget to go to sleep!!!!

A few weeks ago, my husband came into the study and put his wedding ring on top of the PC and said, 'you spend more bloody time with BE then you do with me'. I got the message and am trying to cut down, really I am. Ive fallen off the waggon a few times though!

Lucy

21 DAYS UNTIL WE FLY TO ADELAIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old Sep 1st 2004, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
you know it's true when you get to your desk at work and you log on here instead of your groupwise

Walla
Just to change the subject, what did you think of Sir Bobby Robson being sacked and who do you think will get the job? (I'm a Mags fan myself)

OzTennis
Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:25 am
Professional Princess

For me, logging on this site is priority.

You start to get quite attached to people and get excited when you get private messages.

Its quite easy to stay logged on all day.

Oh dear, I shall say it.

My names Sam and Im addicted to Expats :scared:

Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:31 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Tell me about it. My main problem is that I have got my daughter (nearly 12) on to the Young Persons Adelaide Brits site and we are fighting for the 'puter the whole time - the sooner she goes back to school the better
Hmmm.
I think I would rather my daughter was addicted to this site than some of the other stuff she gets up to!
Anyone know if here is there a "Young Persons Brisbane Site" equivalent??

Andrew
Old Sep 1st 2004, 1:43 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Solution: Each of our kids has their own PC ...LOL (and we have 4!)
I check BE so often throughout the day it's not even funny anymore... BUT... Mr. Siren is just as bad! Hahahah

Siren
Old Sep 1st 2004, 1:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

This site? Addictive? Never!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 2:32 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bundy
This site? Addictive? Never!

Says she with over 4,100 Posts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.