Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SIR Visa granted.

SIR Visa granted.

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 1:23 am
Just Joined

nickos10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up SIR Visa granted.

Had e mail from our CO wed 19th say Visa granted. booked flights for 14th Feb to Adelaide. House sold this week dosh in bank nothing stopping us now.

Nick
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sandy.l is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SIR Visa granted.

Originally Posted by nickos10
Had e mail from our CO wed 19th say Visa granted. booked flights for 14th Feb to Adelaide. House sold this week dosh in bank nothing stopping us now.

Nick
Fantastic news my friend. Congratulations to you and what a great Valentines Day gift for you and yours!

Enjoy your celebrations

Sandy
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nickos10

Nick
Good luck and to you all and hope you enjoy your new life...How long did the whole thing take from sending in your application??
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 6:29 am
Just Joined

nickos10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by desperate2go
Good luck and to you all and hope you enjoy your new life...How long did the whole thing take from sending in your application??
Started 2nd July, However I had already had my trade assessed.

Nick