Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sir Visa Apps Online - Anybody Jan/feb

Sir Visa Apps Online - Anybody Jan/feb

Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Sir Visa Apps Online - Anybody Jan/feb

Anyone else done the visa app online for SIR ?????
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sir Visa Apps Online - Anybody Jan/feb

anybody at all - ever applied online for sir ?????
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

g-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to all

Originally Posted by coffeebean
anybody at all - ever applied online for sir ?????

hello

we ahce apllied for a sir online and we have it granted and are off on wed, you sound a bit stressed are you ok

toni
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

hi
yes fine thankyou - just wondered how other people had found application online and time scales
thankyou - good luck
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

g-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to all

hi
yes fine thankyou - just wondered how other people had found application online and time scales
thankyou - good luck

hi
the process of applying online was very easy as all the forms are emailed to your home, it took about 4 months for the final visa application to be processed but that was when it was first avaliable so it may be quicker

toni
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

hi
thankyou - good luck

Hiya

Very easy, although sometimes longwinded and from pressing the submit button to getting the email, 1 day short of 3 months.

Graham
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

thankyou
cannot beleive there are so few of us??????????
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Extreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to allExtreme is a name known to all

I applied online for a SIR Visa in November 2005. CO got back to me within two weeks requesting more tax documents. I posted them mid/end December, since then I have not heard anything.

A question: When I applied and sometime after, not sure for how long, the online links for medical and x-ray were not availible to me, I got an error message when I used them. I e-mailed Dimia asking why they did not work and I was told that the CO makes them availible when they are needed.

However, the other day I tried them again and now they work, I can download the X-ray and medical form. But I assume that the CO will send me an e-mail requesting the medicals not only making the link availible? Input anyone?

I should also introduce myself since it is my first post in this excellent forum:
My name is Johan, I am from Sweden. Sitting in San Diego California right now on an extended F-1 Visa. Want to go to Australia, maybe Canada and if that does not work I will go to the UK.

Have a nice day!
Johan
Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

we were told that you should go straight ahead with medicals
might be worth checking