Sink blocked

Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Default Sink blocked

Due to incessant flash rains it seems our street's gutter has been flooded. This has caused blockage in kitchen and laundry sinks Anyone else in SE Melbourne facing the same?

Just wondering if its a common occurence in case of floods or its just me
Old Feb 4th 2011, 6:08 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sink blocked

No idea if it's common but I don't think I've seen thunder and rain this heavy and this long here before. Apparently it's the tail end of Yasi which shows how giant that storm was!

BB
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Heard sirens all night my street. Came for a round today and found few homes flooded and emergency workers helping residents evacute the house. Terrible rains!!
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:40 pm
Almost more Oz than Pom

KJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I don't think I've seen thunder and rain this heavy and this long here before. Apparently it's the tail end of Yasi which shows how giant that storm was!

BB
We haven't had anything in Brisbane so I think it unlikely that Yasi has avoided Brisbane and hit Melbourne. Must be some other system.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KJCherokee
We haven't had anything in Brisbane so I think it unlikely that Yasi has avoided Brisbane and hit Melbourne. Must be some other system.
Read the news today, my area is the worst affected in Melbourne. 170 mm of rain overnight, Can you imagine what it means

The worst hit areas overnight in Melbourne were in the southeast, with Lyndhurst receiving 175mm of rain and Dandenong 157mm.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/wi...205-1ah7p.html
Old Feb 5th 2011, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJCherokee
If you look on the radar for Australia, it shows the tail of Yasi whipping Victoria's butt......not quite how they described it on the news last night but that's what it is apparently!