single parents

Old Feb 25th 2011, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all
Default single parents

hi
im a single parent of a 14 year old and i hope to be heading to oz this year on a pr visa (already have visa). just wondering if its feasible. obviously mixing work (im in construction) and my parental duties will be a challenge and i dont mind a challenge but is it a step to far? all views welcome.

cheers
Old Feb 25th 2011, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: single parents

Originally Posted by scratchey
hi
im a single parent of a 14 year old and i hope to be heading to oz this year on a pr visa (already have visa). just wondering if its feasible. obviously mixing work (im in construction) and my parental duties will be a challenge and i dont mind a challenge but is it a step to far? all views welcome.

cheers
No way mate!! Where abouts you heading?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
No way mate!! Where abouts you heading?
hi mate
heading to queensland. havent fully sorted what area. but wherever i end up i want to be close to the school so the child can walk if needs be.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:02 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Everything's possible mate if you're willing to give it a go
Old Feb 25th 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Everything's possible mate if you're willing to give it a go

hi mate. your 100% right. . i dont mind hard work and there will be a way.

cheers
Old Feb 25th 2011, 9:21 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

hi mate. your 100% right. . i dont mind hard work and there will be a way.

cheers
Exactly right. Get yourself over here and take it from there
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Exactly right. Get yourself over here and take it from there
asap mate.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you wont be completely on yoyr own

Some of us mary poppins types believe anyone can manage any situation with the right mindset...
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eddie007
Sounds like you wont be completely on yoyr own

Some of us mary poppins types believe anyone can manage any situation with the right mindset...
as long as i can get a spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down.:
but yes a little help can go a very long way.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

have a look on this site for Jazzy!! He is single dad with son same age as yours and also lives in Queensland
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daunted
have a look on this site for Jazzy!! He is single dad with son same age as yours and also lives in Queensland
thanks daunted. . i have just pm'd him.

cheers
Old Feb 27th 2011, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light

I'd normally say it would be very, very difficult but with an attitude like yours I reckon you will be okay. Hopefully you weren't high when you typed your responses

Good luck man
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks daunted. . i have just pm'd him.

cheers
Old Feb 27th 2011, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Drell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really niceDrell is just really nice

Wishing u all the very best, I don't think it will be too much for you. You got the visa and have already put a lot of thought into this, I'm guessing your kid knows already about going over so I reckon you're just getting last minute nerves and cold feet. I wish you good luck though.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Drell
Wishing u all the very best, I don't think it will be too much for you. You got the visa and have already put a lot of thought into this, I'm guessing your kid knows already about going over so I reckon you're just getting last minute nerves and cold feet. I wish you good luck though.
thanks drell

last minute gittters keep hitting but its ok when you know thats what it is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.