Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

singapore airport

singapore airport

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default singapore airport

Can anyone advise me as to will we have time to let the children have a swim at Singapore Airport?
We arrive at 18.55 and then have the onward journey to Brisbane at 21.10 (same day).
Also do we have to collect our luggage or does it go automatically to the next plane?
Sorry but most of you would have done this before, me its my first time and hopefully last, as next time it will be for good.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:33 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: singapore airport

Originally Posted by hindon
Can anyone advise me as to will we have time to let the children have a swim at Singapore Airport?
We arrive at 18.55 and then have the onward journey to Brisbane at 21.10 (same day).
Also do we have to collect our luggage or does it go automatically to the next plane?
Sorry but most of you would have done this before, me its my first time and hopefully last, as next time it will be for good.
would probably say no, singapore airport is huge, lots of shopping and things to see, your luggage should go straight through also.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice

You may have time for a quick swim and freshen up in the Gym as well as they are located in your arrival terminal.

Your luggage will be transferred automatically, so no worries, Changi is a great Airport, enjoy.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jayjd12
You may have time for a quick swim and freshen up in the Gym as well as they are located in your arrival terminal.

Your luggage will be transferred automatically, so no worries, Changi is a great Airport, enjoy.
Your better of getting to brizzy quicker Ive got some machines in my workshop that need respraying ha ha :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:54 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: singapore airport

Originally Posted by jayjd12

It is a truely lovely airport - even has an outdoor tropical garden with palm trees and stuff for passengers to wander through and you can watch the planes from there too. I'm actually really looking forward to my stopover there.

Attached is a piccie of me in Singapore airport a couple of Christmas's ago.

Buzzy
Attached Thumbnails singapore airport-001.jpg  
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by wintersgills
Your better of getting to brizzy quicker Ive got some machines in my workshop that need respraying ha ha :scared:
ha bloody ha
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wintersgills
would love a job with you, you sound like a right laugh the only problem is we THINK we want to be in the Sunshine Coast.
we will obviously find out when we are on our Reccy next week.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

would love a job with you, you sound like a right laugh the only problem is we THINK we want to be in the Sunshine Coast.
we will obviously find out when we are on our Reccy next week.
Drop me a line or call in for a ill pm you details