Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singapore Airlines

Originally Posted by xzibit
I knew someone that got moved seats when their monitor broke. Economy was full though - so she went to business class.
I have had 3 flights with SIA where the monitor / video system was broken and once when the seat was broken....each time it was a case of 'like it or lump it'.

G
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Haktahsin
Anyone flown with them recently, need to book flights for early Jan, and the cheapest fares are with Singapore airlines.

We flew with Qantas last year and didn't think it bad as some posted, is it worth increasing the cost to fly with Qantas again, or try Singapore?.

Decisions, decisions.

Cheers.
Malaysian Airlines, first class, Singapore like flying in an old coach in the sky
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

Still would vote for Singapore Airlines even though the films on for January on our return are rubbish!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deborahjane
Still would vote for Singapore Airlines even though the films on for January on our return are rubbish!
I know, I checked this out too!!! Rubbish!