Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

singapore airlines

singapore airlines

Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:13 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default singapore airlines

hi all we have just flown with singapore airlines and i would reccomend it to anyone they are fantastic
friendly and give you anything you need
compared to emirates these are great
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

sara1981 has a spectacular aura aboutsara1981 has a spectacular aura aboutsara1981 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: singapore airlines

completely agree, flew with emirates last time on recommendation from others and their alleged reputation at being the best for economy......what a load of rubbish!!

singapore's service and hospitality is much much better. i waited 40 minutes for an emirates cabin crew member to come to my seat to give me a glass of water!! i wasn't going to get up to get it, wanted to see how long it would take them to finally come to see what i wanted!

cathay and malaysian also nice but singapore definitely the best imho!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
hi all we have just flown with singapore airlines and i would reccomend it to anyone they are fantastic
We too flew twice before with singapore airlines and thought they were good.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:59 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robos
Also recommended for people with kids, wouldn't fly with anyone else now ... until the first crash that is, they only get one strike then I'll take my remaining limbs elsewhere ...
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sara1981
completely agree, flew with emirates last time on recommendation from others and their alleged reputation at being the best for economy......what a load of rubbish!!

singapore's service and hospitality is much much better. i waited 40 minutes for an emirates cabin crew member to come to my seat to give me a glass of water!! i wasn't going to get up to get it, wanted to see how long it would take them to finally come to see what i wanted!

cathay and malaysian also nice but singapore definitely the best imho!
Emirates are kak. Lousy service, especially if you are a white woman travelling on her own as in their "pecking order" you rank below everyone else. It's just not the done thing in their culture for women to travel alone.

Singapore, as I was informed by my niece last week, are so good she can't wait to fly with them again. They made her feel like royalty she reckons, which is important when you're 12
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:22 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Emirates are kak. Lousy service, especially if you are a white woman travelling on her own as in their "pecking order" you rank below everyone else. It's just not the done thing in their culture for women to travel alone.
Emirates service is patchy, but I don't think the reasons are cultural. Their cabin crew are recruited from all over the world, on my last flight the majority in the economy cabin were Australian (and the service was pretty lousy). Very few of them were in fact middle eastern, in appearance anyway.

I think their problem is they are growing too fast.....and many of their crew probably lack experience.....some of em looked about 16 years old!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Flew here to Brissy with Singa and as usual(have flown with them before)the sevice was ace.The crew realised i had a serious drinking problem and catered to my every whim,god bless em
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:29 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Flew here to Brissy with Singa and as usual(have flown with them before)the sevice was ace.The crew realised i had a serious drinking problem and catered to my every whim,god bless em
f@cking quality!!!!