Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airline

Singapore Airline

Old Oct 29th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Singapore Airline

Going to book tickets, but would like to do it direct through Singapore Airline but not sure what phone number to use can anyone please help.

Stacey xx
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:36 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: Singapore Airline

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Going to book tickets, but would like to do it direct through Singapore Airline but not sure what phone number to use can anyone please help.

Stacey xx
Here is the number 0844 800 2380, you may have to hold on for ages if you ring from 11- 3pm. Go online and get the flight times and prices before you ring. They will tell you that it is cheaper to book on line, but will match the online price. Beware that the price will change from day To day. so if you get a good price book it straight away. I had flights on hold and when I rang back to confirm and book, they tried to charge me a different price. I did get it for the online price of the day I was quoted, but it was still not the same as the quote. So I just wish I had booked it online, which would have given me options to choose seats, food etc.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/index.jsp
Old Oct 29th 2006, 3:25 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey,
When are you thinking of going? We want to visit my Dad at Christmas flying anytime from 13th Dec until around 4-7th Jan and unless I have a spare £8,000 I'm not going.........
Let me know if you find anything. Phoned Emirates who can get us there but not back (yipppeee). Haven't applied for full visa yet though
J x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:14 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Stacey xx

Hi Stacey, we are going with Singapore Airlines - looks fab. We booked our flights last week on the internet - it was soooo easy and we are stopping in the Far East for 25 days - you can even pick your seats!!!

We fly on the 19 November - cost us £450 each one way. When are you hoping to go/book - better get them done soon as there was not much choice if your picky with dates - we wanted to go a Sunday from Manchester so family can come and wave us off

Are you going to Bris?

Esther x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:18 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Stacey xx
Book it online Stacey, really easy.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Jaycee1]Hi Stacey,
When are you thinking of going? We want to visit my Dad at Christmas flying anytime from 13th Dec until around 4-7th Jan and unless I have a spare £8,000 I'm not going.........

The price of flights increase dramatically after december 9th (or thereabouts). Can you not fly earlier than the date you have quoted?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rossifumi

..........and usually quite a bit cheaper as well...........
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
..........and usually quite a bit cheaper as well...........
indeed.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:30 am
Loving Perth!

TheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Does anyone know if you can ensure you get increased luggage allowance online? Or is this something you would have to ring up for? Are they likely to charge more for flights if they give you 40kg per person?

Cheers, Jane x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Can i still book online if my child is under 2, as i would like to pay for a seat for him.

Stacey xx
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by TheHallidays
Does anyone know if you can ensure you get increased luggage allowance online? Or is this something you would have to ring up for? Are they likely to charge more for flights if they give you 40kg per person?

Cheers, Jane x
Ring them up and get it in writing.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:25 am

Can i still book online if my child is under 2, as i would like to pay for a seat for him.

Stacey xx
You can indeed pay for a seat for your two year old or risk the flight having a few empty seats and then you sit with your son and make your hubby sit elsewhere for the flight.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 3:35 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sj oldfield]
Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Hi Stacey,

The price of flights increase dramatically after december 9th (or thereabouts). Can you not fly earlier than the date you have quoted?
No, I work in a school and they don't finish until 15th, so I was risking it going on 13th
Can't be sick for too long...........
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:24 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Singapore Airline

Originally Posted by Est
Hi Stacey, we are going with Singapore Airlines - looks fab. We booked our flights last week on the internet - it was soooo easy and we are stopping in the Far East for 25 days - you can even pick your seats!!!

We fly on the 19 November - cost us £450 each one way. When are you hoping to go/book - better get them done soon as there was not much choice if your picky with dates - we wanted to go a Sunday from Manchester so family can come and wave us off

Are you going to Bris?

Esther x
Wow!
We are moving to oz on 28th dec and have booked our flights and they cost a lot more than your 450squid. I am soooooooo jealous!!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:27 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Singapore Airline

[QUOTE=sj oldfield]
Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Hi Stacey,

£8000??????????
you can get it much cheaper than 8k. try looking on the internet and try putting in a flight search for every day as it will come up with different prices for each day. GOOD LUCK with the flight hunting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.