Singapore Air

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Singapore Air

Hi guys. Hope you can help. I am logging into Singapore Air with my booking reference and would like to chose the seat. Is this possible? I cant see anywhere that allows me to
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Sophie Louise has a spectacular aura aboutSophie Louise has a spectacular aura aboutSophie Louise has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Singapore Air

It is possible, as I've done it recently, but unfortunately I can't remember what I clicked on to do it!! I did it when making the booking. Probably not the most helpful response, I know, but it can definitely be done!

Sophie
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:08 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by verystormy
Hi guys. Hope you can help. I am logging into Singapore Air with my booking reference and would like to chose the seat. Is this possible? I cant see anywhere that allows me to
I will be interested in any replies too as i would like to do this too. I know you can do it but do you have to have booked direct with Singapore for this facility, does anyone know? C x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiels
I will be interested in any replies too as i would like to do this too. I know you can do it but do you have to have booked direct with Singapore for this facility, does anyone know? C x
I've just done this- you need to have booked online direct with singaporeair I think.

you just go to my bookings and there is an option to select your seat.

seatguru.com is useful for avoiding bad seats.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:32 pm
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

We have just returned from Oz after flying with SA. We had the option of choosing/changing your seats on check in if checking in online. You can check in online up to 48 hrs before your flight regardless whether you booked with singapore air or not. We booked through Airline Network and checked in using the ticket number of the booking person. If the ticket number has a dash in it just enter the full number without the dash. Saying this even tho we looked at choosing/changing the seats allocated there was not much choice as to the ones we could choose thus kept the same given ones. Nearly forgot..... this was able to be done on singapore airs home page.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies guys. I also contacted Singapore Air and apparently i cant chose my seat untill the online check in opens 48 before the flight time. This is because i booked through an agent. If i had booked direct i would have been able to chose my seat now
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:32 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

choose choose
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

We also chose our meals in advance, thinking thats what everybody does.

On the flight, we were the only ones on our bit of the plane that had!! We got served first, which was great with the kids because as soon as they smelled food cooking it was "when will ours be here?".

Down side was that the others had a choice of 2 meals when they came, which was quite a while after ours. However, we were very happy with our choices and the kids meals were good for our youngest.

When we travel again, I think we will book meals in advance again too.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:53 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Booking meals in advance is usually only done if you want/need a special diet meal but, if it works for you, why not.

(I am very lactose, egg and wheat intolerant and strangely I've found the best one for me is the Oriental Vegetarian, as the Vegan is invariably pasta!)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

I think to do this you have to be a Kris flyer member I have booked seats online with Singapore Air many times BUT I did have to log on with my Kris account
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:05 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

We booked through ebookers & could book our seats online from 48 hours before we flew. Same with Emirates too.