Singapore

Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:32 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of
Default Singapore

We are in singapore just now (stopover), and I can confirm that it's one damn sweaty place. It's been a long time since my nuts were so sweaty!

the shopping is good and the food even better

and you have to do the Night Safari.

Andy
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default Re: Singapore

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
We are in singapore just now (stopover), and I can confirm that it's one damn sweaty place. It's been a long time since my nuts were so sweaty!

Andy
go dip em in the roof top pool then!

Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Andy
Take yourself off to raffles for a singapore sling- very refreshing!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:08 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Andy
Hi There,

Too much information, how are you all?

Let me know how you get on at the other side.

Carol, Ian, Greg & Beth