Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Simply said: I miss OZ!

Simply said: I miss OZ!

Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Simply said: I miss OZ!

Hello,

Happy new year to all of you.
Since Jan 1st, i am starting to miss OZ sooo much its incredible. I have now been back for a year and I am still waiting for my visa.
I have everything to be happy here, i live in a magnificent resort in the Swiss mountains but every nite I dream about the beach, my friends, the bbqs...
And all of them seem to make things harder for me too:
- they sms me asking when i am back
- tell me about their new year bbq on the beach enjoying a chilled glass of red wine

I don't think i am going to move this year yet for personal reasons (read: because i met a man here... nope, not only, i also have a great job!) but at some point in 2006 i hope!

How are you all doing anyway? Are you also suffering from this "I miss OZ" feeling?

oxxoxo have a great day!

fabie
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:22 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Simply said: I miss OZ!

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Hello,

Happy new year to all of you.
Since Jan 1st, i am starting to miss OZ sooo much its incredible. I have now been back for a year and I am still waiting for my visa.
I have everything to be happy here, i live in a magnificent resort in the Swiss mountains but every nite I dream about the beach, my friends, the bbqs...
And all of them seem to make things harder for me too:
- they sms me asking when i am back
- tell me about their new year bbq on the beach enjoying a chilled glass of red wine

I don't think i am going to move this year yet for personal reasons (read: because i met a man here... nope, not only, i also have a great job!) but at some point in 2006 i hope!

How are you all doing anyway? Are you also suffering from this "I miss OZ" feeling?

oxxoxo have a great day!

fabie

Hey there

Longtime no hear!! Glad that things are going well for you, even if they're not in the country of your dreams! If it makes you feel any better its too hot and muggy here at the moment anyway!!

Keep posting!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default Re: Simply said: I miss OZ!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hey there

Longtime no hear!! Glad that things are going well for you, even if they're not in the country of your dreams! If it makes you feel any better its too hot and muggy here at the moment anyway!!

Keep posting!

Hello!!!
I am still here, reading posts thouroughly every day but not very talkative lately!!! I am swamped at work and i am starting to hate all these tourists!!!!!

Take care,

fabie