Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Simple question…to buy a new laptop in UK or Oz?

Simple question…to buy a new laptop in UK or Oz?

Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can Some one explain bulk billing to me?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its no wonder people are put off posting here. It actually isn't always best to do a search - a lot of info on here changes rapidly so you have to be sure that the threads you find are current info, also even the site owners admit there are frequently problems with the search function.

I've been answering questions on here for years, and the same questions come up again and again, but to the OP they are always a new problem. Patience and understanding go a long way........especially when someone is relatively new around here - and possibly new to forums in general!
All I'm saying is new users could put in something like - I've had a search on the forums for blah blah but couldn't find what I was after. Could anyone help me with....'

Just something to show they have made a bit of effort. Because while I like helping people on here I'm less inclined to bother if they can't help themselves or make a bit of effort first. Am sure others here feel the same way.