Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a simple call for interview?

a simple call for interview?

Old May 12th 2014, 8:06 am
Banned

steadfast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a simple call for interview?

Hey guys, I've passed the screening of an internship to India this summer last week. But I missed the phone interview by set the phone in silent mode and now i'm begging them to give me another one. I called the HR Manager and she say i'm gonna call the Head of Department on May 27th . and gosh, my allowance is always transferred on 1st of every months, and this month, well... I could not say. Hence I'm seeking for a quick solutions for cheap call to India? Any replies before at the end of this month would be appreciated.
Old May 12th 2014, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a simple call for interview?

Originally Posted by steadfast
Hey guys, I've passed the screening of an internship to India this summer last week. But I missed the phone interview by set the phone in silent mode and now i'm begging them to give me another one. I called the HR Manager and she say i'm gonna call the Head of Department on May 27th . and gosh, my allowance is always transferred on 1st of every months, and this month, well... I could not say. Hence I'm seeking for a quick solutions for cheap call to India? Any replies before at the end of this month would be appreciated.
Never mind the cost - get comms sorted out.
Old Jun 24th 2014, 2:37 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

at last i used Global Call as a life-saver, since it has been promoting big campaign 1+1 now.

Google Voice Plug-in for Gmail.

S
Old Jun 24th 2014, 3:01 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of life lessons to learn in your post champ