Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SILVER TROWEL PERTH 2008

SILVER TROWEL PERTH 2008

Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice
Default Re: SILVER TROWEL PERTH 2008

also forgot to say that the place is getting that busy now with students that had to open another place up the road to accomidate all the new students,

And I have been to TAFE as well and I know what college id rather be at
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

We visited and paid course fees for my husband last week. He's doing wall and floor tiling and will be starting on 12th October.

Yes, it is a big gamble but this is our only way of getting to australia. We have more family in Oz than we do in the UK so for us it is make or break. Thankfully, I already have my 20 hours per week part-time sorted. A friend has offered me work to start in November.
Old May 16th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

richie-318 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahjaneb
hello my family are moving to perth in march 2009 through the silver trowel bricklaying scheme. we know that the first lot of students would have moved out there march 2008 and we would like some feedback as we are starting to panick about having enough money to live on while we are there etc. Anything anyone can tell us will be great!!!!

Thankyou

Sarah and Darran
Hi I'm thinking of using the ST route to gain PR as my other route is now dead in the water. Have you started yet? I've heard they arrange paid work placements.

Any info about the company and your dealings would be a great help.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

2010 to OZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
It must depend on areas then as one of our family members is a brickie here in Adealide and has no problem earning the sort of figures quoted earlier (and could earn MUCH more if he went out to the mines). But then the housing market has not slowed down anywhere near as much here.
Hi,

I hope you can help as there do not seem to be too many brickies in Adelaide or South Australia to contact.

We are planning to move to Adelaide or SA and my OH is a brickie. Does your cousins Hubbie still say that there is work available for Brickies in Adelaide/SA.

Anything you can tell us would be helpful.

Many Thanks

J
Old May 20th 2009, 12:39 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richie-318
Hi I'm thinking of using the ST route to gain PR as my other route is now dead in the water. Have you started yet? I've heard they arrange paid work placements.
Any info about the company and your dealings would be a great help.
Not true. You have to be pro active and find work yourself. They will help you with a job search but its up to you to find work