silly question coming up

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:03 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face silly question coming up

what is meant by "bayside"

amanda
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: silly question coming up

equally silly answer - if you live beside a bay (such as Moreton Bay off Brissie), you can be described as living "bayside"....as in:

"Oh I do like to be bayside the seaside
Oh I do like to be bayside the sea.....",

(can tell I've had a tedious day can't you!!!!)
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:21 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: silly question coming up

oh dear

i just knew when i posted the question it would be something soooooo simple - i guess that somes me up!!!!!!

glad i asked it though.....

amanda
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:22 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

I think its also a 'bogan' free area!

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:44 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
Nope Donna, told you, there are plenty in Capalaba & some in Alex Hills as well .

To the OP, the bayside area of Brisbane is basically the suburbs near the water south of the Gateway bridge. If you have a map, have a look east of the Gateway Motorway, suburbs include Wynnum (+West & North), Manly (+ West), Lota, Tingalpa, Wakerley, Gumdale, Ransome, Thorneside, Birkdale, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Capalaba, Ormiston, Cleveland, Thornlands, Victoria Point & Redland Bay (I may have missed some, but cant think of any others!).
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:51 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Donna.

Hey Donna,

We'd better tell Bogan Logan that she needs to stay clear of those areas then lol!!!

Shell
x
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:52 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Nope Donna, told you, there are plenty in Capalaba & some in Alex Hills as well .

To the OP, the bayside area of Brisbane is basically the suburbs near the water south of the Gateway bridge. If you have a map, have a look east of the Gateway Motorway, suburbs include Wynnum (+West & North), Manly (+ West), Lota, Tingalpa, Wakerley, Gumdale, Ransome, Thorneside, Birkdale, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Capalaba, Ormiston, Cleveland, Thornlands, Victoria Point & Redland Bay (I may have missed some, but cant think of any others!).

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by shecha
Hey Donna,

We'd better tell Bogan Logan that she needs to stay clear of those areas then lol!!!

Shell
x

Lol!!!

Hi Shell-sorry ive not got back to you,will soon.

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:55 am
ABCDiamond

Our Local News paper, the "Bayside" Bulletin

PS: Just noticed a headline: "A MOTORIST has been clocked at a massive 202km/h on Boundary Road, Thornlands in what is one of the fastest speeds ever clocked in the Redlands"

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 10:57 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Lol!!!

Hi Shell-sorry ive not got back to you,will soon.

Donna.

I just pm'd logan to have a look at this thread ha ha ha

Shell
x
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:06 am

Our Local News paper, the "Bayside" Bulletin

Next weeks headline will be- 'Man quizzed over mysterious budgie death' !!!

Donna.

Ps,sorry ABC D-I hope your daughter takes the news ok
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by shecha
I just pm'd logan to have a look at this thread ha ha ha

Shell
x

Seen it and it's noted!!! I don't know, it's sooo difficult being a bogan these days. I believe that there's a conspiracy going on to 'evict' us bogans from society....did I say the word evict???? Did I mention worldwidewindow and I are off to the EVICTION NIGHT ON SUNDAY AT DREAMWORLD FOR BIG BROTHER!!!!!! Sorry about that.... yet another bogan quality emerges !
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by logan
Seen it and it's noted!!! I don't know, it's sooo difficult being a bogan these days. I believe that there's a conspiracy going on to 'evict' us bogans from society....did I say the word evict???? Did I mention worldwidewindow and I are off to the EVICTION NIGHT ON SUNDAY AT DREAMWORLD FOR BIG BROTHER!!!!!! Sorry about that.... yet another bogan quality emerges !

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Donna.
Stop squeaking you!!! You're a known bogan associate!!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Originally Posted by logan

Hey, you wanna watch that they don't evict you on Sunday instead ha ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.