Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Silly Question!!!!

Silly Question!!!!

Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Default Silly Question!!!!

Okay when we go through immigration at Perth Airport will my wife On a spouse visa be required to go through a different isle to me and the Kids (Oz passport holders!!)

Regards
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:18 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly Question!!!!

Originally Posted by Mumfords
Okay when we go through immigration at Perth Airport will my wife On a spouse visa be required to go through a different isle to me and the Kids (Oz passport holders!!)

Regards
I think so. Not been through Perth but in Brisbane and Sydney there's the Aus/NZ Passport line and the rest of you line.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly Question!!!!

No you all go through together through the Aus aisle. Aus passport control are quite grown up like that - if one member of the family had an Aus passport, the whole family stay together.