silly names!!!!

Old Mar 27th 2004, 2:15 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default silly names!!!!

went shopping this afternoon to kill time while daughter was at cinema...

looking at the sweets or lollies as they are called while in kmart...i found some made by pascall called...get this...'clinkers'.....nearly fell on floor laughing!

was telling gareth..sophias hubby this evening and he told me about the time he was in the supermarket and he had seen some kind of hair replacement or remover..whatever...dunno why he was looking in that section...called....nads!!!!!pmsl...

so go on peeps...what have you seen thats made you laugh lately!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:21 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: silly names!!!!

Wouldn't reccommend putting the NADS on your nads but its great stuff. Not a wax more of a gel that is 'austalian made, australian owned etc etc', lasts for ages, smells nice and soesn't want you to have an epidural before using it. For some reason the linen being called Manchester has always amused me. Boring, and yes i know why it's called that, but makes me snigger every time...
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Why is linen called ' manchester '? have never understood that?!

Went to spain once and saw some or other cleaning product called...wait for it... 'titty'!!!
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:48 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: silly names!!!!

Originally posted by yvsie
went shopping this afternoon to kill time while daughter was at cinema...

looking at the sweets or lollies as they are called while in kmart...i found some made by pascall called...get this...'clinkers'.....nearly fell on floor laughing!

was telling gareth..sophias hubby this evening and he told me about the time he was in the supermarket and he had seen some kind of hair replacement or remover..whatever...dunno why he was looking in that section...called....nads!!!!!pmsl...

so go on peeps...what have you seen thats made you laugh lately!!!!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=220314
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:51 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

There's a great thread on here about why it's called manchester. However it's basically because when cotton was imported to Australia it was from the UK. The main region for producing the products needed was Manchester. Hence the bails of material had the place of origin on it and the name became synonymous (?) with linen. Still amuses me though, very childish and irational but very funny for me.
Old Mar 27th 2004, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for setting me straight!

yep, makes me laugh too!!!
Old Mar 27th 2004, 9:06 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by steandleigh
Thanks for setting me straight!

yep, makes me laugh too!!!

hehe

love boomie
xx
Attached Thumbnails silly names!!!!-food9.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2004, 9:10 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Boomie
hehe

love boomie
xx
Attached Thumbnails silly names!!!!-food5.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2004, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobby's nuts!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:56 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I am sure there is a sign in town for Fart's Coffee - unless I read it wrong!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 8:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone like licking nips?
Old Mar 28th 2004, 8:30 am

Anyone tried........

Cadbury's - fury friends

Allen's - frogs alive

Arnott's TeeVee Snacks

or for ya breakie.......try...... Uncle Toby Vita Brits

and sorry polly.......

Nestle pollywaffels!!!!!!

love Boomie
xxxx xxxx
Old Mar 28th 2004, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

As a teenage girl I was mortified to see a range of granny-style sanitary towels called "Larissa" !!!! Took me a while to get over my annoyance in Tescos! It really wouldn't bother me now though