Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The silencing of Stanton

The silencing of Stanton

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:19 pm
aussie73

Default The silencing of Stanton

What happened to Mike Stanton, he used to be a regular poster, with often humerous and sarcastic comments about OZ and those that live there.

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The silencing of Stanton

Does anyone give a shite
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:49 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hevs
Does anyone give a shite
exactly...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:54 pm
wombat42

His immigrated to Perth.

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:57 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Does anyone give a shite
Lol.....Hell hath no fury like a woman scourned

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
His immigrated to Perth.
Thats as likely as you leaving your hometown for the first time ever.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:52 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone give a shite

As subtle as ever.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:57 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bordy
As subtle as ever.
Aye....but that's why we love her

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:47 am
Go Banana's !!

Funny enough I was at The Vines - golf and hotel resort a couple of weeks ago (in the Swan Valley North of Perth) and the General Manager was none other than a Mike Stanton.......spooky !!!

Warren

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:53 am
Badge

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Funny enough I was at The Vines - golf and hotel resort a couple of weeks ago (in the Swan Valley North of Perth) and the General Manager was none other than a Mike Stanton.......spooky !!!

Warren
There is road in Melbourne not far from my work called Stanton Street. I always cross it. It makes me angry, in fact it pisses me off.

Because normally I am on the way to the Collingwood Town Hall to pay a parking fine.

Badge

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 6:03 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Badge
There is road in Melbourne not far from my work called Stanton Street. I always cross it. It makes me angry, in fact it pisses me off.

Because normally I am on the way to the Collingwood Town Hall to pay a parking fine.

Badge
Lol.....way to go Badge

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:19 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Love him or hate him, a lot of people are talking about him.......

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278611

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274980

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230577

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230682
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:37 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Warren
No his not the general manager he works there as a Golf Caddy , l get him to carry my golf clubs whenever l play there. Sometimes he earns 2 bucks an hour, no wonder he keeps complaining about low Aussie wages.

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:44 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
No his not the general manager he works there as a Golf Caddy , l get him to carry my golf clubs whenever l play there. Sometimes he earns 2 bucks an hour, no wonder he keeps complaining about low Aussie wages.

2 bucks!! you're spoiling him wombat, when he caddies for me he's lucky to get a cherry ripe and a can of pop!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:50 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by NJJ
2 bucks!! you're spoiling him wombat, when he caddies for me he's lucky to get a cherry ripe and a can of pop!
Good idea. If he asks for a pay rise just threaten to report him to the immigration cops and have him deported back to the uk. That should do the trick.