Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Signing Off for now!

Signing Off for now!

Old Sep 3rd 2002, 5:47 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Signing Off for now!

Well folks the time has come for me to take my temporary break. Movers arriving tomorrow and I am not sure when they will pack the PC. I may get to sign on whilst at my friends but if not, all the best everyone, I hope all your plans go well and we'll see some of you in Brisbane one day.

I have just thought I will have to change my user name to "downunder" once there, wonder if that is possible.

One big tip everyone, don't leave everything to the last minute, I didn't and have still be rushing round like a headless chicken.

You have been a great bunch and have certainly kept me sane through all the waiting,

Keep up the good work

love

Susan

:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Signing Off for now!

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:
Well folks the time has come for me to take my temporary break. Movers arriving tomorrow and I am not sure when they will pack the PC. I may get to sign on whilst at my friends but if not, all the best everyone, I hope all your plans go well and we'll see some of you in Brisbane one day.

I have just thought I will have to change my user name to "downunder" once there, wonder if that is possible.

One big tip everyone, don't leave everything to the last minute, I didn't and have still be rushing round like a headless chicken.

You have been a great bunch and have certainly kept me sane through all the waiting,

Keep up the good work

love

Susan

Good Luck Susan & Family,

Hope you have a good life in Brisbane, don't forget to keep in touch once your plugged back in !

We're thinking of putting our house on the market in the next few weeks, so I'll know what the headless chicken things all about !

Don't forget then keep in touch and let us know how it squares up to life in Old Blighty ?

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Juls:

Hope you have a good life in Brisbane, don't forget to keep in touch once your plugged back in !

We're thinking of putting our house on the market in the next few weeks, so I'll know what the headless chicken things all about !

Don't forget then keep in touch and let us know how it squares up to life in Old Blighty ?

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)

Hi Susan and family!

Hope all works out well for you! keep in touch and let us all know how you get on in your new life in Aus!

good luck, and best wishes xx
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and bon voyage

Hope it is all you wanted

Yvonne

11 days til we leave, 13 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Originally posted by Juls:

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

good luck
very xcited for u lot
safe travel
rday
Old Sep 3rd 2002, 10:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

good luck sue and family...enjoy...hey just thought ..i could add you to my little list for my round oz trip....mmmm cool

keep in touch

Old Sep 5th 2002, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Claire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Susan, Colin & Emma

Hope you have a safe journey and can't wait to hear from you when you are sorted. It's a shame we didn't end up in the same place, but now at least we will have somewhere to stay when we are on holiday to Brissie. (we'll try not clash with Yvsie!).

Bye for now
Claire, Scott, Laura & Daniel
xx
Old Sep 5th 2002, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you- hope that the sun is shining when you arrive- Brisbane is lovely at this time of year- perfect temps!

Have a VB in the Valley for me!

Love
Nicky & family
xxx
Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:

Keep up the good work

love

Susan