British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Signing Off for now! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/signing-off-now-106994/)

heading downunder 2002 Sep 3rd 2002 5:47 pm

Signing Off for now!

Well folks the time has come for me to take my temporary break. Movers arriving tomorrow and I am not sure when they will pack the PC. I may get to sign on whilst at my friends but if not, all the best everyone, I hope all your plans go well and we'll see some of you in Brisbane one day.

I have just thought I will have to change my user name to "downunder" once there, wonder if that is possible.

One big tip everyone, don't leave everything to the last minute, I didn't and have still be rushing round like a headless chicken.

You have been a great bunch and have certainly kept me sane through all the waiting,

Keep up the good work

love

Susan

:PARTY: :PARTY:

Juls Sep 3rd 2002 7:16 pm

Re: Signing Off for now!

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:
Well folks the time has come for me to take my temporary break. Movers arriving tomorrow and I am not sure when they will pack the PC. I may get to sign on whilst at my friends but if not, all the best everyone, I hope all your plans go well and we'll see some of you in Brisbane one day.

I have just thought I will have to change my user name to "downunder" once there, wonder if that is possible.

One big tip everyone, don't leave everything to the last minute, I didn't and have still be rushing round like a headless chicken.

You have been a great bunch and have certainly kept me sane through all the waiting,

Keep up the good work

love

Susan

Good Luck Susan & Family,

Hope you have a good life in Brisbane, don't forget to keep in touch once your plugged back in !

We're thinking of putting our house on the market in the next few weeks, so I'll know what the headless chicken things all about !

Don't forget then keep in touch and let us know how it squares up to life in Old Blighty ?

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)

poggle Sep 3rd 2002 8:03 pm

Originally posted by Juls:

Hope you have a good life in Brisbane, don't forget to keep in touch once your plugged back in !

We're thinking of putting our house on the market in the next few weeks, so I'll know what the headless chicken things all about !

Don't forget then keep in touch and let us know how it squares up to life in Old Blighty ?

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)

Hi Susan and family!

Hope all works out well for you! keep in touch and let us all know how you get on in your new life in Aus!

good luck, and best wishes xx:beer:

ywoods Sep 3rd 2002 8:05 pm

Good luck and bon voyage :)

Hope it is all you wanted :)

Yvonne :)

11 :eek: days til we leave, 13 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Originally posted by Juls:

Lots of love,
Julie, Darren & Lottie
xxx

(Adelaide by April 2003)

rday Sep 3rd 2002 9:22 pm

good luck
very xcited for u lot
safe travel
rday

yvsie Sep 3rd 2002 10:30 pm

good luck sue and family...enjoy...hey just thought ..i could add you to my little list for my round oz trip....mmmm cool

keep in touch

:D

Claire Sep 5th 2002 8:48 am

Hi Susan, Colin & Emma

Hope you have a safe journey and can't wait to hear from you when you are sorted. It's a shame we didn't end up in the same place, but now at least we will have somewhere to stay when we are on holiday to Brissie. (we'll try not clash with Yvsie!).

Bye for now
Claire, Scott, Laura & Daniel
xx

Grub Sep 5th 2002 11:11 am

Good luck to you- hope that the sun is shining when you arrive- Brisbane is lovely at this time of year- perfect temps!

Have a VB in the Valley for me!

Love
Nicky & family
xxx

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:

Keep up the good work

love

Susan